Ch.4

-----

I decided to go. I'll probably waste the opportunity to meet them if I don't.

Jungwon started packing some clothes and other needs into his bag. He won't stay there for too long, maybe just a day or two. But he knows his mom's gonna force him to stay for more.

He woke up at 8:00 am just to start packing because he couldn't decide and only decide when he doesn't have time anymore.

While he was busy picking clothes, he stop as soon as his hand grabs a red soft wool fabric. He can't really see it because it's inside the closet so he tried to pull it out slowly.

When he manage to finally see the piece of fabric, he was pretty surprise.
Huh..? Since when was Sunoo hyung's scarf got here.? I thought I gave it back to him...?

He tried hard to remember how this scarf suddenly pop out in his closet when he even gave it back to Sunoo before he left.

..oh.

He didn't take it.

Finally remembering. Before he left the place, he wanted to take a last look of the playground and check if the note that he placed with the scarf was already gone.

And there he saw the red fabric sitting alone on the swing. It was still there, but the note was gone. So he knew he had probably read it and was confused.

"Sighs." The memories are building up again, he was about to put it back but he realized that he probably should give it back. Not in a way where he would meet him.

Maybe give it to his sister..?
Sighs, but how am I gonna try to look for her. Whatever, I'm just not gonna.

He didn't placed the scarf back in the closet, instead he put it in his bag with his belongings. "Well.. just incase if I see his sister there.. I'll give it."

He closed the bag and contact his parents to give him some money. He felt stupid buying too much food that now he doesn't have enough money to commute.

He really doesn't like asking his parents for money, but he has no choice. My dumbass used all of it for food, sighs..

««»»

He had arrived.
It's been a really long time since he saw his family. They both greeted him with a hug and smiles when he entered the house.

"Wow, my little brother's all grown up! Perhaps you have a girlfriend already, do you?" Jungwon's brother greeted him loudly. His brother has always been this noisy.

But he still loves the way his brother's very outgoing and loud, it lifts up the mood whenever they get into an argument.

"No, hyung. I don't even have friends."

"What happened to the old Yang Jungwon? You used to be very popular back then."

"Sighs.." Jungwon sighed. Even himself, he doesn't know how he became from the quiet popular student to just the disappointment.

"But really? No girlfriend? Atleast a boyfriend?" His brother asked.

"Kook, stop that." Before Jungwon could even react, his mother interrupt at the kitchen while preparing for their dinner.