Ch.5

-----

"Wake up wake upp!" Jungkook barged in into his brother's room without consent.

Jungwon immediately covered his ears as his brother opens the curtains. He groaned when he felt the sunlight hit his face.

"If you won't wake up I'll eat your breakfast." His brother told him. He didn't hesitate and got up as he walked outside at the kitchen.

Even tho the sunlight is strong, the AC is still open that's why it feels colder. He scratched his head while his hair is still messy, he thought they turned the aircon off.

He finds it really weird that they still turned it on even though it's almost winter. Or should I say it is winter. Jungwon went straight at the table.

Expecting the 'breakfast' his brother told about, but there was nothing.

"So, you finally awake?" He smugged at Jungwon. He didn't say anything and just rolled his eyes. I got tricked again.

He just decided to cook for himself. He didn't bother asking where their mother was because he knows her work starts every morning. It ends late in the afternoon.

He checked the fridge to find anything to cook for breakfast. But too bad it seems like Kook already ate most of his favourites.

Sighs.. Living with him is still a pain in the ass.

He checked if there was any rice first and just thought he could cook some egg for him. No way he would share with his brother.

««»»

"Ugh.." Jungkook grunted.

"Can you shut up, that's your 10th time." Jungwon who was sitting on the couch beside him said. They've been sitting there since this morning.

Nothing to do at all.

I don't remember the house being this boring back then when mom was out whole day for work. He grabbed the soda on the table and opened it.

"Can we go play something..." His brother grunted.

"What are you, a kid?" He said as he closed the lid of the bottle.

"Then what am I suppose to do.. I don't remember being this bored alone in the house when we were kids."

"Just play games on your phone."

"Whatever.. I'll just go play at the playground."

Playground? Jungwon thought. "What playground?" He asked to him.

"The playground close there duh, where else." His brother stood up and head to his room to wear a coat and something to make him warm.

Right.. Jungwon thought about it last night. After the conversation he had with Sunoo's sister. At first, he made up his mind that he would never see him again.

But as he thought about it more going to sleep last night, he felt more guilty. The way Sunoo's sister looked at him was heartbreaking. She looks like she wanted to cry as she said those to him.

Did leaving Sunoo hyung really made him like that? Why..? There's nothing special about me so why is he affected so much.

"Don't you wanna go with me?" His brother asked out of nowhere, already finish changing.

Jungwon hesitated to answer. "Sure, give me a minute."

««»»

"Wow, it's gotten much colder now than yesterday. How fast is that..." Kook rubs both his hands together, trying to warm them up.

While Jungwon had his inside his pockets. It was enough to keep his hands warm.

As they walked together to the playground, his mind was still filled with thoughts of that. Still trying to choose for his final choice.

"