I'm scared....

Trigger warning - rape attempt

Scarlett walked out of Doc's drug store. "See you later Tony! Adios señorita Valentina!" She called over her shoulder as she started towards the bus stop that would take her home. She was sitting alone on the bench for about two minutes before Pepe, the second in command of the Sharks walked over. "Hola hermosa, ¿qué haces aquí sola?" He said as he leaned against the railing by her. He harassed her at work a lot so she just turned her head to the side to ignore him. He  moved closer to her, brushing some of her hair back. "Vamos bebé, no hay necesidad de actuar como una perra." He smirked. Scarlett gasped and slapped him at those words.

Scarlett stood up and started to walk away. "Por favor, vete." She said in a rather polite manner for her. Pepe caught her arm and pulled her close. "¿Qué tal si vienes a mi casa a divertirte?" He asked with a smile. She tried to pull out of his hold. "Déjame ir!" She said desperately but he only grabbed her tighter, his one hand going to her waist to pull her in. "Sabes que quieres." He said making her give a nervous whimper as she started to fight. She finally got free and started to run when he caught her shirt, tugging her backwards. She fell to the ground. He claimed on to her, pinning her hands above her head as he straddled her waist. He leaned down  and kissed her roughly as she struggled under him.

Suddenly he was pulled off of her and thrown to the ground. Diesel stood above her, his eyes harsh as the Jets stepped in, chasing off the Shark. Baby John helped Scarlett up, making sure his touches were gentle and he kept his distance once she was up. He didn't want to scare her anymore then she saw and he didn't know if him being near her would make her worse. Riff walked over to her. "Are you okay?" He asked. Her grey-blue eyes held tears that haven't yet fell and her body trembled with fear. "I-I have work tomorrow, I have to get home...I need to pick up much laundry." She said in a shaking voice as she talked quickly trying to not think about what just happened. Riff caught her shoulders, forcing her to stop moving and she looked up at him.

A tear slipped down her cheek as she moved in to hug him, sobs soon racking her small body. "I'm scared Riff...I'm so scared." She sobbed. Baby John had to turn away from the scene, his heart breaking. Riff rubbed her back gently, his own blue eyes brimmed with tears at her fear. "I know Scarlett..you're safe now." He promised as he looked to the Jets. Each one had a look of pain or anger on his face. The Sharks would pay for this, they would personally make sure of that.