Humanity Trapped In A Web Of Discrimination

So hello guys I'm back again with my story ❤️ with my Bengal 💙

☝️👆 Please check out the video before reading this chapter ☝️👆

The video showing the environment of Murshidabad. I was supposed to add up a video which would be included both Temple and Mosque but unfortunately this video don't have this only Churches 😅 so please just imagine those as Temple and Mosque.

So about this chapter, here it's gonna be a little bit about religion and how humanity here behaving with this.

So first I'm giving you the warning if you're not so comfortable with those things please don't read.

This chapter content is not to hurt or insult any other religions or their rituals and cultures so please don't throw hate comments.

Third Person's POV

It is a story of harmony. Bengal is rich in communal harmony. But narrow-minded people have built a wall of division by fabricating a network of discrimination.

Religion-religion, caste-nation divisions have wounded Bengal.

Attempts should've been made to highlight the fact that the demands of human humanity are far above the religious identity of the individuality...

Surova's POV

A small market has sprung up where the pitch road has taken a turn. A Village behind, covered with dense bamboo forest.

There is no electricity in the village, so sometimes the face of a sad civilization catches the eye-When a young man or a young woman comes along the dirt road through the green bushes; The clothes she/he wears are made in a factory in Ahmedabad.

But there is electricity in the market. Three tea shops, two Sandesh (A kind of Bengali sweet), three clothing stores, one Manohari (Same like before it's also a sweet kind), two grocery stores.

There is a warehouse. There is a husking machine. There is a brick kiln behind it.

People are coming from the surrounding villages. At nine o'clock at night, there is a feeling of strong deposit, then everything is empty. Just a few flashes. Some nerdy dog ​​shadows hover over the pitch.

Sometimes the truck goes to a distant town. Again all silent. The owl's call in the ancient banyan tree at the bend also seems to belong to silence.

It was afternoon time, I was sitting with boredom in the market while reading some articles before heading back to Baharampur (Murshidabad) HQ. Well there were some information connected with my own duty.

It says-

"The Border Security Force (BSF) is probing whether the Chinese drone found by a farmer in his field along the India-Bangladesh international frontier in West Bengal was being 'misused' for trans-border crimes.

The South Bengal frontier of the border force headquartered in Kolkata issued a statement on Saturday, saying it has approached the local police station in Petrapole, North 24 Parganas district, to take custody of the black quadcopter model 'S500' to get it forensically examined.

The drone is manufactured in the Peoples Republic of China and it was found by a farmer in his farmland in Purbapara (North 24 Parganas district) around 6 am on March 19."

Wait then why they transferred us here for nothing?!? What the actual hell...

"The farmland is about 300 meters from the international border. The farmer picked up the broken drone and handed it over to the officials of the local Petrapole police station," the BSF said.