The Beauty Of Bengal

So back again with another chapter ❤️ Proud to be a Bengali ✨

Ok in this chapter I took help from an article for some details 🙃

Although it should be "The Curse Of Bengal" if it was a real life story.

*Sad smile* you guys don't have any idea how horrible it's happening in reality actually... At least I'm glad as a girl I'm still alive *quiet chuckle*

But still I dreamt of this Bengal that what I'm writing in my story, collecting all of my postive thoughts hoping everything will be alright :) 🙂

Anyway let's start the story~ ✨

Third Person's POV

Bengal is the land where you will never get bored. There is always something to see and taste.

At every corner there is a tale to tell. Nature is bountiful in the land of Bengal, blessing it with ample water, forests and crops...

The states of Bengal has a unique landscape, somewhat akin to the country of India and Bangladesh.

In the northern side, it touches the feet of the Himalayas and in the south lies the great seas.

There is dry land in western regions and lush greenery of the east. Due to its varied landscape and the multitude of people who have made this land their home, Bengal is a land where you will find much to click photos and tell stories...

Here are some striking pictures of Bengal that will surely capture your attention-

How a day starts in Kolkata. The early to rise can be seen best in the Maidan area.

As they have already started their daily physical activities, the rest of us slowly wake up and warm to the day.

Needless to say, food and Bengal are soulmates. This beautiful snap is of Saldanha Bakery which is a traditional bakery that is proud to be running for more than 100 years in Kolkata. It is probably now the oldest bakery shop in Kolkata.

Saldanha Bakery serves a variety of delicious home baked bread, sandwich, cake and sweetmeat. The bakery has its own trail of loyal customers.

 The bakery has its own trail of loyal customers