[Wu Assassins] Lu Xin Lee SFW Alphabet

A= Affection (How affectionate is he with his s/o?)

Lu Xi is affectionate with his s/o in public, but when when you're both alone he's like a koala. He's a fan of PDA.

B=Beauty(Which physical aspect does he like the most about you?)

Lu Xin, like Uncle Six, loves your eyes. He thinks you're the most beautiful girl he has ever seen.

C=Children (Does he want children? How many?)

Yes, he does. Once he settles down, he will want one mini Lu Xin running in the house and a mini you on your lap.

D=Dream (What is his biggest dream regarding his s/o?)

His biggest dream is being successful in his business and having you by his side.

E=Evenings (How does he spend his evenings with you?)

Mr Sexiness likes taking you out for dinner or spending time with you at his house and teaching you some Chinese récipe (he's not na expert like Kai or Jenny, but he's not bad either).

F=Friend (What would he be like as a friend?)

He would be a good friend, someone you could hang out with. He would most likely introduce you to Kai, Jenny and Tommy (unless you already knew the Wah siblings from their restaurant).

G=Gifts (Does he give you gifts? How much does he like to spoil you?)

Lu Xin likes spoiling you. If he sees something you like or might like, he'll get it. And when you go out for lunch or dinner, he doesn't let you pay.

H=Hugs (Does he like hugs? Does he do it often? What are his hugs like?)

His hugs are so comforting. You feel so protected in his arms.

I= Illness/Injury (What does he do when you're sick or injured?)

He would be anxious and worried. He would take you to the hospital if it was something serious. If not, he would take care of you.

J=Jealousy (How jealous is he?

He is a bit jealous. He doesn't like men staring at you as if you were a piece of meat.

K=Kisses (What are his kisses like? Where does he like to kiss you? Where does he like to be kissed?)

His kisses are sweet, but can get fiery. He loves kissing you on the lips and likes when you kiss his or on his burn marks. Lu Xin likes the fact that these "deformities" don't disgust you.

L=Love (Does he ever say 'I love you'?"

He says it sometimes, but not always. He doesn't think a beautiful girl like you should love a monster like him.

M=Marriage (What are his thoughts regarding marriage?)

He wants to marry you someday. How can he not when he has someone who sees past his insecurities and trauma? You're a Keeper.

N=No (What would he never do to his s/o?)

He wouldn't cheat on you and wouldn't forgive himself if he ever hurt you.

O=Open (How open is he?)

Lu Xin's somewhat open with you but still thinks he's a monster.

P=Personality (What does he like the most about your personality?)

He loves your intelligence and sweetness. You're like a Disney princess.

Q=Questions (Does he often ask for your opinions?)

He likes knowing your opinion, therefore he would ask you what you would do in said situation.

R=Reliable (How reliable and loyal is he?)

You know Lu Xin to be reliable. He wouldn't forsake you.

S=Security (Is he protective over his s/o?)

Very protective. He loves you, so he wants to make sure sure you're always safe. If someone were to hurt you, he wouldn't hesitate to defend you.

T=Trust (How trusting is he regarding his s/o?)

He trusts you completely. He knows your love is genuine just by looking into your eyes, filled with nothing but adoration.

U=Upset (How does act when you're upset?)

When you're upset, he hugs you and asks what happened. After listening, he makes you some tea to calm you down and puts on a film you like.

V=Vulnerable (Does he ever show his vulnerable side?)

Sometimes. He doesn't want to burden you with his problems, but when he feels upset, you see a vulnerable Lu Xin.

W=Wild card (random headcanon)

Your relationship reminds him of Disney's Beauty and the Beast film. He's a beast and you're his Beauty.

X=X-Ray (How well does he read you?)

Somewhat. Lu Xin is not stupid and can see when you're angry or upset if you're unable to hide your emoticons.

Y=Yearning (How does he deal with yearning?)

He tries not to think about you when you're not together.

Z=Zen (What makes him calm?)

LuLu is like a koala. He loves hugging you and doesn't want to let you go when you're both alone. You don't mind, of course, because you're very affectionate.