You Did What? (Matt x Kiara)

Matt's POV:

I fucked up. I don't need everybody telling me the same thing over and over again, I'm well aware of what I've done and I will fix it myself.

The problem is that Kiara never went to great lengths to show me how much she loved me. She'd leave early while on a date, leave me on delivered for at least 4 hours every day, and had more guy friends than her hair strands. Yet on other days she'll write me long paragraphs describing how much she appreciates me or sneak into my room at night to have some fun, whatever you want to imagine that being. And I'm sick of it. I'm sick of these games and mixed signals she's been giving me, I just never expected what I decided to do about it. I thought, "Maybe I could try sleeping with someone else and it'll make me come to terms with how I feel about Kiara depending on if I end up regretting it or not."

Safe to say I don't regret it. I don't care how she feels about this once she finds out, but I'd like a peep at her reaction, so I'm going to be the one who tells her. That way she thinks I'm still a somewhat decent person for letting her know instead of letting her find out herself. I'm already at her house anyway, I just have to wait for her to get home, wherever she might be. I'd bet thousands of dollars she's hooking up with my brother Brandon, she always seemed to fancy him more anyway. If so, then the score is even.

Kiara's POV:

Nope, nope, nope. I am officially convinced that I am the worst person in the world. How could I do something so horrible to someone I've loved for so long? How have I managed to ruin my relationship with him in just a matter of seconds when I made the choice to give his brother a chance?

I can say it was just a fling. If I convince myself I didn't feel anything for Brandon, I can get away with it. Sleeping with my boyfriend's brother will be a secret that I will take to my grave.

God.

What will I do when I see Matt? I don't even know how I'll react. If ill freak out or maintain my composure? I'm not one to stay calm in situations like these, especially when I'm the one in the wrong. Cheating is so unforgivable, and my mind was just on revenge when I decided to do it. Since Matt cheated on me 2 years ago, I figured it would be fine if I settled the score with his brother. But that incident was TWO years ago, Matt has changed so much! What ive just done isn't revenge, it's going to break his heart if he ever finds out about it.

Okay, this is how today will go. I am currently on my way to my apartment, so when I get there, I'll call Matt and tell him to come over. Once he's there, I'm going to, first off, shower him with compliments. Then, I'm going to take him out to some really expensive place for dinner. My family isn't the richest family around, but I will use however much money I need to ensure that he's having fun and doesn't take a single second to analyze my face and notice any visible discomfort or hurt, since he always notices everything. Or maybe I could take him to a club and say they have a mask theme! He totally wouldn't be able to search my face then. Plus, I can have fun with him and drink all my sorrows away. Of course! This is the best plan yet!

Walking the steps up to my apartment room, I fumble with my purse to grab my keys. You can't mess today up Kiara, you have to make today perfect.. No fucking doubt about it.

After I walk into my apartment and close the door behind me, I quickly run to my couch and flop myself onto it. Ready to sigh in comfort, I feel something small and rectangular under my butt. It's probably something I threw on my couch earlier this morning before I left. Yeah, let me just...

What?
Matt's phone?

Without stopping to think twice, I put Matt's phone in my pocket and quickly scan my surroundings. Absolutely not. There is no way in hell he's in my apartment right now, yes I gave him a key a few months back but he hasn't ever really bothered to use it. He's always been the gentleman and insisted on getting my permission before walking into my place.

Oh fuck.

Well this is a good thing! I wanted him here in the first place did I not? I was going to invite him to the club. Maybe I could have put on a teasing outfit to get him excited before I invited him over, but apparently simply inviting him wasn't an option. And I just realized I didn't know what I was going to say or practiced my I definitely didn't cheat on you with your brother face!? Oh man I'm going to have a panic attack. Hell, I don't even know where he's at right now. He could be watching me. He could be looking for his phone and realize he left it on the couch and is walking towards me right now. Oh, he could be-

"Kiara, we need to talk."