We're Just Friends (Brandon x Rois)

"Damn, is it hot in here or?-"

"Dalton shut the fuck up. You have a girlfriend, stop ogling my best friend." Brandon rolled his eyes.

Dalton laughed and pointed over to Rois. "She's smokin dude! Look at those abs! When have you ever seen a woman with such a nice body? I'd hit tha-"

"Dalton."

"Shit. Sorry man, I was just playin' around. Have at your girl, she's been waiting for you to pounce for ages."

Brandon raised his eyebrows in surprise. Though thinking about the possibility of Rois even seeing him in that way for a split second, he quickly brushed it off. There was no way Rois would see him that way, and vice versa. Sure, they'd stuck together for years. They understood each other and could take each other's brutal jokes that probably wouldn't be taken lightly by others. But hell no, a relationship is out of the picture. Brandon didn't see her like that. He'd always been more focused on basketball and OTHER girls. He liked having a girl friend, one he could just talk to without worrying about her jumping his bones. That was Rois. The girl that would defend him at any given moment, who would encourage him to do what he wanted, and who would be there for him.. not relationship wise.

And.. the girl who would punch him just for the fun of it. The sad part is that he can't hit her back just for the fun of it too. "Can't hit women" and all that jazz. But what he can do..

Brandon dismissed Dalton and fixed his hair and clothes. Checking himself on his phone camera, he figured he looked presentable enough and went over to greet Rois. It had been a while since she had attended an important event with him. She was the type who didn't enjoy large get togethers, who preferred to stay at home and watch Netflix with her boyfriend.

Just kidding, she doesn't have a boyfriend. And from what Brandon knows, she doesn't want one? He sure hopes she doesn't, or she'd be paying way more attention to her relationship than to her best friend. He got jealous easily. Just not the romantic type of jealous, of course..

"O-oh hey Brandon! I didn't expect you here!"

Released from his thoughts, Brandon turned around to face a woman he wished would fall off the face of the Earth.

"Dariella, this is literally my place." Brandon scoffed, not showing any interest in the conversation in hopes that she would run along and find another guy to take upstairs. It wouldn't be happening anytime soon though, because it seemed like Dariella was only inching closer to him.

"Right. Hey, I've been thinking.." She lightly touched Brandon's arm and leaned up to whisper in his ear "..This party's kinda boring. Why don't we get outta here?"

"Are you calling my party boring?" Brandon rolled his eyes. He'd give anything to finish this conversation.

Dariella blushed and twirled her hair with the arm that wasn't touching Brandon. "Your party would be great if it weren't for the people invited.. Ya know, maybe if you let me help you with that guest list-"

Brandon groaned and shrugged Dariella's arm off of him. "We both know you would've just invited Ivy and Victoria. I don't have the patience to deal with them."

"That's why I could deal with them. Brandon just because it's your party doesn't mean you have to take care of everything alone. Let me help you.. by..say, ripping your clothes off upstairs?" Dariella giggled.

Yeah and then I'll rip your face off you desperate bitch. Let. Me. Enjoy. My. Damn. Party.

"Dariella, listen.. today's my birthday. And since it's my birthday, I deserve to make a wish. If you wanna help me so badly, could you ensure my wish is answered?" Brandon asks smirking.