Truth or Dare? Pt 2

It took Kiara four seconds to register what Rois said. This was ridiculous, Rois definitely sabotaged the game. Based on the funny glances she'd give Kiara while whispering to Dariella, Rois was up to something. And Kiara isn't looking forward to finding out what she's up to.

Oh whatever. I know Rois is a heartless bitch, but that doesn't mean she's going to do me dirty. Matter of fact, I have dirt on her too. If she tries something, she won't be the only one laughing. I don't think she'd like the entire room knowing that she's slept with Dariella's boyfriend, Karter. Kiara got lost in thought and was grinning from ear to ear, completely forgetting about the situation that had just been thrown at her. Zoning back in, she looked around at the 9 other faces waiting impatiently for her answer.

"Are you chickening out on me Kiara?" Rois asked slyly.

Kiara looked at Rois, rolling her eyes.

"Dare." This won't be as bad as I'm currently imagining it to be. Kiara thought.

Slightly taken aback, Rois straightens up her posture and clears her throat. "She's finally come out of her shell guys."

"Alright Kiara. I dare you to..." Rois looks around the circle for what felt like hours, and zones in on one person. Everyone turns their heads to look, and they all chuckle at the situation infront of them. Oh this'll be good.

"You know, I was really aiming for giving you a hard time, but since you're new, we'll start off easy." She smiled warmly. A little too warmly. This bitch is really up to something. Kiara panicked.

"I dare you play 7 minutes in heaven with Brandon."

Huh. That's not too bad. Kiara thinks to herself. Seven minutes in heaven isn't all it seems. Kiara just has to avoid Brandon and huddle in a corner for a few minutes. Deciding to not waste any more time, Kiara smiles oh so warmly back at Rois and gets up, taking Brandon's hand.

Brandon's a bit puzzled at this dare. Knowing that Rois has always been trying to sleep with him, he's confused as to why she'd pair him up with Kiara. Not that he's complaining though, he's always been curious about her. Maybe his curiosity has bloomed into something more.. intimate. He wasn't planning on taking advantage of Kiara in the closet though, thats not like him and it will never be like him. Though he does kinda hope something will spark between them for the first time.

Groans of boredom and frustration echoed around the circle. Everyone knew Rois had a way of making things interesting, but seven minutes in heaven was so lame. What was she thinking?

"So much for the 'best time of the party'", Karter sighed. "You couldn't have made her make out with him infront of us or something?"

Dariella rolled her eyes and glared at him. "Disrespect my party again and I'll be the one making out with him."

Karter chuckled and scooted closer to Dariella, throwing his arm around her. "Say that again, and I might have to punish you." He whispered in her ear, but clearly everyone heard it.

Dariella bit her lip and scooted closer to him. "Well, if you-"

Rois jumped up and injected herself in between them before they were going to lock lips for the rest of the night. She wants Karter to herself, and she'll make sure that's exactly what she gets after the party. Honestly, who gives a flying fuck about Matt? He's hot, but Karter's a whole different story. Matt's like her go to person when she's drunk, but she'll fuck Karter sober any day. She just has to make sure he isn't fawning over her best friend all the time.

"Maybe save that for later. Let's get on with the game first." Rois scoffs while inching closer to Karter a teeeeeny bit. Just enough for him not to notice.

"Okay, now with no interruptions," Rois starts, "Brandon, take Kiara to-"

Oh. They're already gone. Rois smiles and looks over at Dariella. They share a devious look and Dariella pulls out her phone.

"I'll start the timer. You go check if that lock still works." Dariella grins. She was going to make Kiara piss herself. There's no fun without a few scares every now and then.

"There aren't even any lights in this place."

"There's a SPIDER OVER THERE!"

"Oh, tell my mom I love her. I'll never go to a party without her permission ever again!"

"You best back away from me right now, I'm not losing my virginity to some jock-"

"Do you ever shut up?" Brandon asks, amused. He finds it cute how scared a 5'8 girl can be when she's in a dark closet huddled in a corner surrounded by spider webs and old clothes. Yeah, he doesn't think this closet is used anymore. Those girls definitely dared us to come in here to come out with spider bites everywhere.

"Sorry. You seemed like you were trying to make a move. But just to warn you, my mom's hispanic. You touch me, she'll chew you up and spit you right ou-"

"I'm not gonna touch you, you're covered in spider webs."

"WHAT?"

Brandon hides his head in his lap and silently laughs, not able to stop messing with her. "I'm kidding, you're so gullible."

Kiara sighs and frowns at him. All of a sudden she feels like she's bothering him with her unnecessary overreaction. She's going to shut up now and daydream of being rich and famous, walking the red carpet with Tom Holland. She's being whisked away to his golden Lamborghini. He opens the door for her, letting her in and walking over to his side, shutting the car door behind him. Then, pulling the seat back, he smirks at her and moves to the backseat. Flustered, Kiara unbuckles her seat belt and quickly moves to join him. He tilts her chin upwards towards him, slowly leaning in, closer and closer, grabbing her waist, and finally-

"Kiara. Fucking. Bonilla."

Seriously? "What?! Brandon, what? Don't you think you've done enough lying and teasing for the day?"

"Shit, you want me to not lie for once?" Brandon scoffs rudely. "Your favorite girl friends just locked us inside."

"Awh, you wanna make out with me so bad, you choose to lie to my face again?"

"Check the door."

"Brandon this isn't working, I'm sorry but I'm just uncomfortable here. I'm gonna go home." Kiara sighs and looks at him apologetically while getting up, shrugging off all the dust thats piled up on her clothes, and reaches for the door knob.

"Oh, be my guest. You can leave." Brandon smirks and watches as Kiara gets her hands on the door knob and twists it, realizing it won't budge.

"Okay, this isn't funny. Hey, whoever's out there! You've outdone yourself, now let us out of here, I need to go home!" Kiara yells while shaking and twisting the door knob frantically. She couldn't believe this night took a turn for the worst. She had to get home. Now.

Brandon sat there watching her failed attempts at opening the door. He knew Dariella and Rois played dirty, but what he didn't know was if this was what Rois meant by "playing it easy" or not.