*for the actual group chat*

Ok so the people that I write about are kinda finding this😁. So I'm going to clear some things up before y'all start assuming stuff.

I'm just having fun, you guys seem to be enjoying yourselves too bc you're laughing and sharing these stories with each other. But if you really, really, really don't fw it at all, let me know.

I know I'm mixing up the ships but y'all can just imagine it being who you want it to be😁😁or if you want just ask me to write one about you and whoever you want.

If ur mad at me for this I decided to write this little description about each of u. They're nice lil words so you don't hate me forever;)

Brandon, ur super funny and I loved the few times we spent hanging out together when we were younger. And u are in my list of favorites 🥳shh

Kiara, your sarcasm inspires me and I intend to include it in most of my stories. You're so pretty and ps also one of my faves ;) miss uuu

Matt, you loved to ditch me for Kiara all the time and I hate you🙄. Just kidding! You're super confident and the aura you just give off naturally gets all the girls in line for you, I'm so proud of u hahaha

Dariella, I think your pretty too and idk you so well but I bet you make so many friends with your super friendly attitude! I hope we can be friends and I hope to be as sweet as u someday!!

Rois, you hold a grudge with everyone most of the time (especially in my comments) but I feel like you've def improved! Sometimes it makes you sound cool tbh, and also I hope to get to know you more!

Andd..Shawn, I haven't heard the best news about you recently. I know some things have happened and you've drifted from the group but I know they miss you and you miss them, I hope everything works out, you've got this! Oh and ur the FUNNIEST

if i missed someone lmk!

Lastly I fully respect y'all!! The "ruined my life" thing I put in my description is sarcasm, I love you guys you're so sweet! I'm glad you found this and hope ur enjoying :)

And yes.. I'll cut off most of the icky stuff I write about.. it's just to get a good laugh out of y'all.