Truth or Dare? Pt 1 (Brandon x Kiara)

Rumor has it that Dariella throws the best UCLA college parties. A variety of endless drinks to choose from, girls or guys totally DTF, never-ending blasting music that gets your groove on! But you know what the best part is? The famous, unpredictable game of Truth or Dare.

"I shit you not, as my last opportunity to throw a party, this better be the highlight of every senior's year, including mine!" Dariella squealed as she scrolled through the different playlists she made for today, making sure every song was perfect.

"Yeah, except for the fact you forgot the plastic cups.. again.." Rois mumbled.

"Oh, my bad. Go get them! Store's right around the corner."

"Uh, what?"

Dariella turns around, puzzled. "..What?"

Rois whines and walks over to the brand new leather couch, plopping her ass down. "But you always make me get the stuff you forget!"

Dariella slightly grins at her. "You're always here with me for a reason. To help! While I'm finishing things up, you can at least get me some cups."

"Okayyy, fine. But to pay me back, you better make sure I get laid tonight. Oh, and maybe make Matt the lucky guy. I've seen the way he looks at me lately." Rois winks while reaching for her wallet. Ignoring the baffled look that Dariella gave her, she jumps off the couch and quickly exits the house leaving her speechless.

Present time:

Dismissing the 5th guy that's attempted to make a move on Kiara at the bar she's been sitting and waiting at for the past 30 minutes (her friend is SUPER late), she pulls out her phone.

vic!

where the fuck are you??!

i've been waiting 30 mins.

IM SO SORRY

LIKE REALLY SORRY.

i can't make it tn :(, super
cute guy asked me out just now
and i reallyyyy wanna fuck him
tbh

have fun tho! hope brandon finally
makes a move ;) love you!

fuck. you.

IHY

PLEASE DONT DO THIS 2 ME

i could get kidnapped tn hoe

fine i don't need u byeeeyyeeye

Tucking her phone back in her pocket, Kiara sighs and places her elbows on the bar table, looking around. She'll be damned if she has to spend the night alone at the most iconic party of the year. She refuses to be alone for more than 5 minutes, so she gets up, ready to wander outside and maybe get kidnapped on purpose just so Vic gets to suffer for leaving her. God, this party was such a bad idea. Someone like me would never fit in. Turning around to leave, she takes a step just to bump into someone. And not just someone, but HIM.

Wow Kiara, you can't go 30 minutes without bumping into someone can you? She thought to herself. Looking up at his gorgeous caramel eyes, it takes all of her strength to turn away from him and slightly push him so she can actually form words.