Isabelle's Story.

A/N: dedicated shoutout to @Guylinerishot/Thea Beecroft because she's one of my most dedicated fans and she had a brilliant character in my last book! And I've just realised that she's commented on pretty much every chapter on both of my last books! Thank you Thea! 

----

I woke up to the piercing sound of the school bell at 8 am.  

I felt someone's arm draped around my waist and turned over in alarm.  

"Finn?" 

He shot awake at the sound of the bell. His hair was flat up on one side and spiking out on the other, yet his fringe was the same. His eyes widened as he looked at me. 

"Isabelle?" 

"What are you doing in my bed?" 

"Do you not remember?" 

"Slightly." 

"You couldn't sleep because I couldn't sleep on the mattress so you were going to swap with me but I made you stay in the bed." 

"Why did you do that?" 

He looked down awkwardly, "I wasn't going to let you sleep on that almost flat mattress and give up your bed for me." 

"Oh. Thanks for that." 

It was a slightly awkward, slightly comfortable silence which I broke. 

"We should get ready now. First count is at 10am." 

I got out of bed and checked my wardrobe for something to wear today. I pulled out some underwear, a pair of blue skinny jeans, black slip on pumps with a plain black long sleeves shirt. 

I felt Finn's eyes on me the entire time. 

"I'm going to go for a shower, you can wake Amy as she obviously hasn't heard the bell." 

I took my clothes into the bathroom and locked the door, then had a 10 minute shower.

Once I had my clothes on and a towel around my hair, I left the bathroom to she Amy waiting for me to come out. She was tuning her guitar.  

"Good morning! Finn's on the balcony." 

Without another word, she put her guitar on the bed and went into the bathroom. 

I was about to start straightening my hair when everything suddenly went black. 

I felt someone's hands over my eyes and desperately tried to claw at them. 

"Who are you? Help! Finn! Someone! Who is this? This isn't funny!" 

Someone whispered in my ear. 

"Shush..." 

They guided me somewhere and I stumbled. 

The air suddenly became cold and I realise where we were. 

The balcony. 

Oh no! Finn had been on the balcony. Maybe my attacker climbed up the balcony, pulled him off so he plunged to his death and had the same fate planned for me. 

This is is. 

Goodbye, cruel world. 

"Goodbye world! I'm sorry I had to go so soon!" 

I was going to die in the dark. 

Suddenly colour and light came back into view. This is it. 

They're using both hands to push me off.