"A Scheme- The Methaphorical Evil Twin of A Plan."

I woke up slightly stiff from the night on the roof but sighed contently when I remembered the events of the previous evening. I realised Finn's arms were still wrapped tightly around my waist and chest as well as his chest being pressed tightly against my back. I snuggled up closer to him and felt him tighten his arms around me.

"Morning gorgeous." He whispered into my ear.

I giggled and felt my cheeks redden. "Morning Hun. Sleep well?"

"Best night of my life."

I giggled again as he kissed the back of my head. "what about you?"

"Perfect, thank you."

I cuddled up to him. "We should get up and go see the other two."

Finn held me down and groaned "No..." He dragged the word out and tightened his grip in protest.

"Don't resist it. We have to get up. You're just prolonging the agony."

He groaned again and rolled onto his back; letting go of me.

I stood up immediately but suddenly everything went wobbly. I moved my legs but that just threw me off balance. Suddenly, Finn was holding me again.

"You stood up too fast, let me do it."

He put me back down and started packing up. The food basket seemed untouched but the plates were licked clean and when Finn looked inside the basket, he turned to me. "Did we eat all of it?"

"No."

"Well, there's nothing here; even the packaging is missing."

"So something that likes meat as well as cheeses, yet is hungry enough to eat through the plastic. That means it was very strong with big teeth. Considering we're on a roof, that would mean it has to climb. The animal would have taken the basket if it was trying to feed a family, but this one didn't so either it was young or alone. However, the basket is untouched and the iPod and portable docking station is missing which suggests the work of humans. Coming to that conclusion, I suggest that Amy and Austin came up during the night and took down the rubbish and tech but leaving the basket to see if we could figure it out."

Finn decided at this moment to imitate a fish; mouth opening and closing but no words coming out.

I looked at him. "Use big words now little Finny. Come on."

He laughed. "I will never understand how you can do that."

"Good."

"Should we go downstairs then?"

"Okay."

We took the basket down by Finn lowering himself through the window then me doing the same so he could pull me in.

As I left to go to the roof last night, I was so preoccupied that I had no idea how I actually got onto the roof. Apparently I climbed through Austin's window.

So what we did not anticipate was to come in through the windows and see two people-sized bumps under Austin's duvet.

Finn gasped. The pair sat straight up in panic with "bed hair" and Amy clutched the cover close too her.

We stood there in silence as I stared at Finn who was being stared at by Amy. Finn stared at Austin who refused to make eye-contact so looked around awkwardly.

I believed it was my job to cut the tension so I decided to break the silence. "We'll leave you here to get cleaned up. I'll make breakfast. Come on Finn."

I dragged Finn by the arm as he continued to glare at Austin.

We made our way to the kitchen in silence. "She's perfectly allowed to have fun with her boyfriend."