Why Do The Good People Suffer?

A/N: Hopefully "Finn's" image in the sidebar thingy...

---------------------------

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you.... To go into Austin's back garden and scream that you love him."

Everyone laughed as Amy got up.

Let me explain. We were currently sitting in Austin's room playing truth of dare and Finn has just dared Amy to go declare her love to Austin.

As we heard the back door slam, we scrambled to Austin's window which overlooked his massive field of a back garden. His house is completely isolated so no-ones going to hear her apart from us.

"My name is Amethyst Antionette Reaver and I am in love with Austin Alexander Ashby!" She screamed. Birds flew out of the trees at the sudden noise and we all laughed as she strolled back in.

We got back to where we were sitting and Amy came back in.

She span the bottle and it landed on me. Oh no.

"Truth or dare?"

Unlike most people in the world, I feared truth's. They are much more revealing than a dare. A dare reveals someone's confidence. A truth reveals someone's life.

"Dare."

"I dare you... To kiss Finn."

I looked at finn and he looked back at me.

"On the lips."

Amy. Stop.

"For at least, 20 seconds."

Are you serious?

Finn bit his lip in a -I'll admit it- really attractive way.

We leant closer together as we stared into each others eyes. I looked at his lips and suddenly they were on mine.

I was kissing Finn.

Or did he kiss me?

Oh I don't care.

All I could see was sparks and fireworks. His lips moulded against mine perfectly, like a jigsaw puzzle.

I don't know how long it had been but we stopped for air.

We looked at each other for a whole, only to remember we're not alone. We looked back at the others who were staring at us with almost comical expressions.

"That was about a minute." Amy said.

No-one knew what to say. The twins started signalling again in their cryptic code. I said to Austin, "can you understand it too or is it just a twin thing?"

He shook his head, "I've known them both for a while, no idea how they understand each other. Trying to understand it is like trying to describe sight to a person who's been blind since birth. It just doesn't make sense."

I laughed at his analogy for some reason. I know it's not funny to make jokes about the less fortunate but it was just funny.

"Are we allowed to be in on this message?" Austin asked.

"The point of it being a secret twin code is that we can tell secrets to our twin in code. That way other people don't understand. Why would we tell you? What's the point of it being in code then?" Amy replied, nudging him jokingly.

"So you're not telling us?"

"Nope."

"Can I make a guess?" I asked.