chapter 1

"love "

" hi, Yes beam"

"honey where are you I can't find you at airport"

"oh eer.. Emm   you see beam. "

"what"   beam asked restlessly over the call...

Its been a year  since his boyfriend left for the New York for his job and from last longing year beam is wating for him to get back to him but the company for which forth works make it impossible for him to come back...

Beam  have some times thought to leave Bangkok and just go to settle with his boyfriend..

but it's not the solution and now after 1 years and 2 months forth is coming back and will never leave his Bunny ..

cause the CEO of the company who is apparently is his dad too get some pity on his son ...

"I am not coming beam "

"oh are you going to be late??, don't worry I will wait for you at the airport just be safe. , honey "  

sounding little bit sad as the longing for seeing the face of his boyfriend, just hug him tightly  and keep pecking forth's handsome face make him so much giddy right now...

"no I won't come back ever"

These words just left casually from forth's lips

It took minutes for beam to understand what just forth said.  He was shocked, his soul left his body. 

Just most powerful words of this whole universe comes out of his mouth 

"but.. But.. I love you forth"

His just few minutes before cheering and chirping voice became so small and cracked as these words brings back so many memories of them..

"I love you too but I love her same beam "

Before Beam could even take his time to understand it the phone call ended with a. "tu Tu "  sound ..

just like how beams faith from love ended at the same time..

================================

Finally..  I came back on track...

So yeah I have unpublished few books of mine...

Don't worry but I will republish them once I complete them on my draft...

Cause you see. ..

I was  losing my interest in writing and reson is very logical cause those books were inspired from some where else not my mind so yeah... I...

I don't know how to say it...

Sometimes I would have free time and actually wants to write my incomplete books but when ever I opened them I felt them so disconnected cause those were not my original creativity.  .

So here I am with this book .

It my own idea..  And was actually completed as a short story in my draft. ...

Join me in this new forthbeam journey...

Thank you

Bye bye.  Sew you in the next chapter..

Vote

Comments.