ch 7

The message beeped on his phone and his anger went to the other level...

He marched his steps to the direction of the whole Hospital , fuming in anger smoke could be seen coming out of his ear, his whole red face made everyone on his way step back....

He reached the top second floor and with the loud bang he open the door not caring that the person inside as his senior doctor ......He made the small ran to the man who was shocked to see this side of beam, he grab his Coller and lifted him from the chair. " how dare you seth ........how dare you to make a such a disgusting allegation on me who are you to call off me....you bastard"

Beam's last words roared in the whole cabin.. Even the passerby stopped there to see what was happening....

Seth came back in his sense and easily removed himself from Beam's deadly hold....

"be in your limits dr. Baramee. I am your senior here. Don't you dare to forget that ..."

"and Whattttttt??? I am accusing you wrongly. No Mr beam Baramee. It's you who is wrong here.. Isn't it the rule that a female patient. Even a small kid would be checked or diagnosed under the supervision of a female doctor or at least a nurse but as correct my report is you asked everyone to leave the room only to make the small innocent children naked.. In the cameras it's clear how you touched the girl. This time you can't be saved doctor.... Do you know who's child that girl is... She is the daughter of the youngest Jaturaphoom.... JATURAPHOOM one of the richest family of aisa and more over the owner of this hospital. You are dead Baramee.. This time I'll make sure that you leave this hospital and never come back and I guarantee you this will happen dear.... You are gone now....

Seth completed stated his true intentions and smirked like a fool looking at beam who is still hella anger and ready to puch the guts out of this person..

"this is the time I was waiting beam.... Finally you are going "

Seth even laughed saying this...

Dr Seth was appointed as the director of the hospital to two years before and was actually Amaze by beam at first but when he tried to make his movw he saw the cold beam whom everyone fear and somewhat hate....

It hurted Seth's pride and ego... So he just tried to show beam his real place.. But he never get the chance... He have tried to complain about Beam's rude and cold behaviour to the higher authority of the hospital but somehow his every complaint letter got rejected even before them being open....

But this time he is sure about it and knows that now Dr. Beam can't be spare....

Beam was still being the red hulk and without saying anything he went to his cabin which is on the same floor...

Again he banged the door hastily and sat on his chair.. It's been years, years since he last cried.. But today he cried again......

His eyes became moist, then teary and finally his tears touched his cheeks rolling and falling from his eyes....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Today's chapter's inspiration goes to pavel and dome. ...

I live how even after having new partners they still are not ignoring each other...

They are just match made in heaven