19

Ok so before I start I wanna say please don't share your personal stories I'm not a therapist. I'm a mentally ill person who likes Kusuo Saiki.

Or do I don't really care I just don't want someone to make fun of it or anything I'm trying to keep you simps s afe o k

But anyway enjoy

•×•

Kusuo's pov.
Minding my own business I happen to hear..

'y/n's gone again? Where could she be'

So I take a peak behind me seeing she is not there. I can't hear her thoughts and she's so quiet I wasn't able to detect her at all. I look back at the board again. How long has she been gone? They said again so it must be for something.

..last time she was gone for so long was because of a family emergency. Has something happened again. I catch my self worrying for someone who is none of my business and carry on throughout class.

Or well try.

•×•

Once school ended I start on my way home. The daycare is on the way but when I look in there's all the kids except shoto. So that means they're at home. But.

Even when I do get closer to her house I can't hear any of their thoughts. Not her Grandma's or shoto's. Maybe they're out shopping like they always are. So I continue on my way home, it's probably nothing anyway.

~the next dayy~

"It's so nice of you to bring y/n her homework! Can I come with I wanna know if she's ok" teruhashi rambles. I know that's not why, she just wants to know why everyone cares that she's gone. I shake my head no which she returns with a pout.

I put a paperclip on the sheets of work so they won't get loose and fall. "Well if you see her tell her she can talk to me anytime about anything" teruhashi says before she joins the group of girls.

Im not mostly because I can tell that y/n doesn't really like teruhashi's attention. While nendou and kaidou argue about something like usual. "Wait Saiki why are you turning that way?" Nendou says. "He's giving y/n her work do you not listen!" Kaidou yells. "I do too listen!" Nendou argues back.  I roll my eyes as I walk away from them.

I hear them both yell bye the further I got from them. Thought the closer I got to y/n's house I don't hear any thoughts. Are they out again? Well better to see first before just assuming. I knock a few times and wait.

The doorknob twists before opening and I meet eyes with y/n. Her nose was red and eyes were a little puffy.. is she sick? She just stares at me not saying much so I decided to speak up first "your uh work. Since you have been gone" I say and she nods holding her hand out to take the work.

"Are you ok?" I manage to say and she looks back at my eyes. It's her turn to speak but knowing her she might just shrug it off. "I'm fine. Just a little tired" she mumbles as she picks up a bag. "Excuse me" she says stepping out the door standing next to me. She proceeded to lock the door putting the keys back into her pocket.

"Thank you for bringing my work. I'll see you at school Kusuo" she says as she walks off. Something doesn't seem fine, she looked like she was upset about something. I wonder what happened and especially where was shoto. He's normal with her all the time.

Well maybe I'll see her at school tomorrow. I do my best to not think about it but it just seems so odd.

But even when it was the next day y/n still wasn't there.

•×•

I'm sorry I was supposed update on Friday but I went to see the new sonic movie 2 because I can and it was amazing that I forgot to update

I wonder what happened to y/n? Care to take a guessss

Byee