A Full House

A few days later;

Tomorrow the kids are coming back from a long stay at Danny's. After Jessica and Sam settled in to the new routine with two newborns, it was the perfect time for the kids to go back to their regular schedule.

Since Jack is only in school two times a week for a few hours he would be spending a lot of time at home during the week.

Jessica was so excited to have all of her kids under the safe roof again. Eden and Emerson are a dream, but are giving Jessica and Sam a run for their money. With little to no sleep Jessica and Sam are doing their best with the help of Jessica's parents.

It was chaotic but Jessica loved it. She felt alive again. Being a mother was her favorite job in the world.

It was early in the morning. Jessica and Sam's room has turned into a baby store. Every where you look something was on the floor or hidden under the sheets. Whether it is bottles or diapers, something was always appearing.

Jessica has not been able to take a shower since arriving home. Her bedroom was a mess and so was everything else. With little to no sleep herself and Sam are doing their best.

"Can you hand that towel?" Jessica says laying in bed as she holds Emerson.

Sam nods as he leans forward to get a little towel. Eden was in his arms.

"Thanks hun." Jessica says as she cleans off her shirt

"... I think I'm leaking everywhere." She says taking off her soaked shirt.

"Want me to grab you another one?" Sam asks

"I'll just wear the nursing bra. Besides If you move too much she may fuss." Jessica whispers

Sam nods as he rocks the baby back to sleep.

"I don't think I'll ever sleep again." He says with heavy eyes

"I agree." Jessica sighs

"Look. Em is almost passed out!" He says

"Shhhhh, let's let them sleep." Jessica says as she throws her head back.

"Are you falling asleep on me?" Sam says

"No, I'm just closing my eyes."

//-//

An hour later;

Jessica suddenly woke up and she found herself alone. Last time she remembered Emerson was laying on her chest and Sam was right next to her.

She quickly gets up and goes downstairs.

"Sam, why didn't you wake me up?" Jessica says

"You looked so cute sleeping. I couldn't wake you." He says

Jessica walks into the living room and sits down next to Sam and Dorthy who held the babies.

"I needed that." Jessica yawns

"I think you need a shower too, hun. You smell a bit raw." Dorthy says jokingly

"Maybe when I have the energy to climb back up the stairs. Can I see my little Eddie girl?" She says reaching for Eden.

Once Eden is in Jessica's arms her face lights up. "You want cuddle time with mommy, don't you?" Jessica giggles

"They are five days old today. Should we throw a party?" Sam says

"A party? Five days ago I also gave birth. In our home! No parties." Jessica says

Sam laughs "I love being a dad. I've loved being part of Scarlett, Wyatt and Jacks life. I feel like a father figure to them... but seeing these girls and holding them. It makes it even more real." Sam says proudly