Prom date Peter x reader part four

A/n : So yeah the crazy girl came back asking for another part and I love her too much to say no so yeah here's another part
Also I can't believe I wrote that many parts on a background character-

It was your officially first date with Peter. You had been dating for a week. All that thanks to a prom and two horrible people that ditched you both. You might need to thank them some time.

Peter wanted everything to be perfect and he was super anxious about it. Cutie.

He had planned for you two to go to his house and watch a movie he rented. You didn't really care about the movie, you just liked the idea of spending some time with him to be completely honest.

When you arrived to his house, you barely had the time to knock on the door when he opened it quickly.
He smiled.

"Hi."

"Hi." You said, shooting him back a smile.

He stood there, looking at you for a few seconds, before speaking again.

"Um, right get in, get in !"

You stepped inside and he closed the door behind you. He took your hand and lead you to his couch. There were many pillows on it because he wanted it to be really comfortable.

You sat on it, and he copied your movement, sitting down next to you. He turned the TV on and the movie started.
At some point, he put his arm around your shoulders, and you got closer to him, so that you could cuddle. Your head was on his chest and you could feel his heavy and loud breathing on top of your head. His heart was racing, wondering what he was supposed to do. He finally made the decision to play with your hair, and you both kept on watching the movie, enjoying each other's warmth.

*At the end of the movie*

Peter turned the TV off. Silence took over. You sat up, stretching. You both didn't know what to do. Until Peter finally said something.

"Y/n ?" He said soflty.

You turned around, ready to answer when his lips crashed into yours. You froze, surprised by his sudden move but you quickly put your hands on his cheeks and he put his at the back of your head. You were both melting in the kiss, eyes closed, hearts racing.
The two of you finally pulled back to breathe, getting lost in each other's eyes. Missing the warmth of his lips, you reconnected his lips with yours and he didn't hesitate to kiss you back deeply.

A/n : should I do another part where it's a lil spicy ? I'm deadass wondering whether I should or not pls tell me-