3. I remember everything about you

Although, Jungkook's house is lavish and nice and Jimin's there so much that he knows where everything is — it still doesn't quite feel like "home."

It's more so just a huge, familiar bachelor pad, and when he tells Jungkook this (as they debate who should move in with who) the younger scoffs.

"A very expensive bachelor pad!"

Jimin retorts just as offended. "Doesn't make it better! My place is more homey and has had fewer... lovers in it."

Jungkook snorts, offering an amused yet guilty expression. "True but it's small, I can't go from something this big to something so small Jimin," Jungkook crosses his arms and Jimin sighs, the taller continuing a moment later more calmly. "How about we just find a new place? A fresh start that we can pick together? He leans in to kiss Jimin's cheek, and then his temple. "Make new memories."

Jimin agrees, Jungkook getting up to grab his laptop before making his way back over to his bed that they'd been snuggling on.

"Why do you need such a big place anyway?" Jimin asks as he watches Jungkook adjust the filter on the website.

Four+ bedrooms, three+ bathrooms, open kitchen, etc.

This man was picky as hell. Jimin's apartment was a one-bedroom, two-bath and he still felt like it was too big sometimes.

"Well, I'll admit, this house is way too big. It's six bedrooms, two are guest, one I use for a closet, the other is an office and obviously, I have my bedroom. The third story has my gym room and bar lounge that I barely fucking use, so I certainly don't want anything this huge. I definitely need a room just for my clothes if we can't find a place with a large closet. An office as well for Seokjin," Jungkook rambles.

Jimin hums, nodding. "I don't really need an office, I like to work from the couch," Jungkook laughs at that and Jimin continues, grinning. "But I love your gym so we should keep that."

"The only guests I ever have are Yoongi, Seokjin, or Namjoon so one room should be fine right?"

Jimin nods once more. "I never have guests but it would be nice just in case, so yeah."

"How's this one?" Jungkook asks and this goes on for the next hour or so, Jungkook asking for Jimin's opinion on certain listings that catch his eye or Jimin informing Jungkook when he wants to look at a particular listing.

"This is nice," Jungkook says, clicking on a modern-looking townhouse that Jimin hummed at in interest. "It has a backyard."

"That's important to you?" Jimin wonders, reading the listing's description curiously.

"Yes, our future kids have to run around somewhere," Jungkook remarks without even a touch of humor in his voice as he saves the place. "You want four right?"

"Gosh," Jimin flushes in embarrassment. "You remembered that?"

Jungkook turns towards him and smiles.

"I remember everything about you."

Jimin huffs out a laugh before leaning up to catch Jungkook's lips in a sweet kiss. He smells so familiar — like the cedar cologne and amber fabric softener that Jimin has gotten so acquainted with.