1. I'm fucking embarrassed Jungkook

Author's Note:

Our bromos turned homos are back! After YEARS of many asking for this sequel I've finally given in. I hope you lot enjoy this, I didn't realize how much I missed this pair.

If you missed it, I revised "No Homo" prior to releasing this. It is not the same book you read years ago (or whenever you read it) albeit the plot is exactly the same! I encourage you re-read but it's not a necessity of course.

🏷️:

Chapter Warning ⚠️ : CONVERSATIONS about the possibility and fear of emitting solid bodily waste, mentions of and light description of douching (not detailed!)

My links:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/58d6SZhRUcZY1VvIMQUFxi?si=8SG0jSpQRj2GWHgpgTEYAA

https://padlet.com/Snatchims/yes-homo-t85eknlxc4po2vhv

"Cut!"

Jungkook sighs, everyone on the set of the new show he's starring in clapping with excitement.

It's been a stressful journey. Nonetheless, he was grateful for the opportunity after being out of work for so long. In the past, it had been easy for him to get any role he wanted but after being exposed during his vacation with Jimin he'd been blacklisted for a bit.

Namjoon proposed an idea that seemed to turn the media around and bring awareness to the nation's homophobic nature. He started vlogging — his uploads not only a way to make money but also great for people to see him — the real him.

He's been open, has always wanted to be — with himself, his fans, Jimin. It was weird at first, as much as he didn't think it would be. Them being a couple, them being public, them being all lovey-dovey. They still struggle of course, and by any means, it isn't easy. They're still learning how to read one another, still learning how to give each other space, and worst of all, they still fall into old banter, the two sometimes slipping up and calling each other bro. He doesn't think they'll change — some days he doesn't think Jimin wants to.

He's very private, he's always been that way but now Jungkook itches to know what's on his mind at all times.

The sex is still immaculate of course, if anything that's the one thing that has seemed to improve. The one thing that Jungkook feels holds them together some days.

He knows Jimin's body like the back of his hand and Jimin has learned his. It took more time for him of course — Jimin was bashful with his exploring — reserved.

But now he touches Jungkook with confidence and doesn't even ask how Jungkook wants or needs it. He knows, makes him come undone all the same.

And Jungkook couldn't wait to get home. Jimin has been away for two weeks training an actor who resides in Daegu. Therefore, Jungkook hasn't seen him in two weeks.