Chapter 33

Mature

Charlie

     Damon and I had laid there in each other's arms, just each other's company. But I couldn't help the thought running through my head. Even after all of that, I was still horny and in need. There were so many things I wanted to try and so many things I wanted to do to him. Was it wrong that I wanted to do it all now? I longer cared about the trip and the speeches. I just wanted this urge fulfilled. And I won't stop until this heat is gone. 

     "What's going through your mind right now?" Damon asked as I lay on his chest, and he caressed my back. "I want to try something," I whispered as I looked up at him. "Okay." He nodded, and there was a little bit of confusion in his eyes and excitement. Damon's boner hadn't gone down even the slightest bit, and I could tell that this was affecting us. I got up from the bed, and I motioned for him to sit on the edge. 

    I went to the closet where our clothes were and grabbed one of Damon's ties. I walked back into the room, and his eyes went wide. I don't think it was in fear but in anticipation. "Close your eyes." Damon did as told, and I used the tie as a makeshift blindfold. Damon bit his lip in anticipation as I impaired his vision.

     I took a step back from him, and I just stood there staring at him. All I could hear was Damons' breath,

    I could tell his hearing, and sense of touch were heightened by the blindfold that had been placed over his eyes. "Damon, are you ready?" she asked. "Yes." He whimpered out. "Yes?"

    "Yes, ma'am," I smirked even though he didn't see it. That's more like it.

      I walked over to him and ran my hands down his arms and chest. I made him shudder and jolt as I hand-rolled and pinched at his nipple, making him whimper before my hand moved further down the rest of her body. I moved down to his member and leveled myself with it yet again. I left him waiting for my touch for a few moments, putting his sense on overdrive before I moved forward to blow on the head of his dick, making him jolt and gasp.

     I moved my hands go to his thighs, kneading lightly at the trembling muscles there, "Calm down, Damon, just relax," I cooed before wrapping a hand around his dick, pumping him a few times before I took the head into my mouth, lighting his core on fire as he let out a breathy moan and as my tongue circled playfully before I sunk my mouth onto his length.   

      The way Damon was whimpering at this made me chuckle. The vibrations made him throw his head back a bit as my mouth continued to work on his dick in a slow and teasing manner, my tongue pressing up against all the right nerves. The heat alone drove him crazy as he tried to roll his hips into my mouth, silently begging me to do it faster. When I gave him what he wanted, his breath increased in pace, his heart thumping away in his chest as he let out another long moan.

      And as my mouth continued to drive him closer to the edge, he was getting more and more lost in the sensation, his lack of sensory making it easier for me to put him into a void of pleasure where nothing else existed, "Please, Charlie," he begged, bucking into my mouth a bit.

    He was eager, and I liked that, but I wasn't giving in as quickly as this morning. I pushed him back onto the bed and straddled him again. I think this was becoming my favorite position. I grabbed Damon's hands and up to them on my breasts, and he immediately sat up and put his nipples in his mouth. He was making me bite my lip as he sloppily sucked at it while his off-hand gripped my other breast softly. My eyes watched his face as he lapped and sucked at my breasts.

     I pushed him flat on the bed while he was still blindfolded. I slowly moved my exposed core over his mouth, and I grabbed his hands and set them on my thighs. "Can you feel where I'm at?" Damon nodded eagerly as I slowly set myself on top of his mouth. His tongue flicked out, and I immediately started to ride his face. I felt a sensation I had never felt before. His hands gripped my thighs even harder, pulling me down further on him. I was smothering his face, and he loved it.