New Chapter

Hi guys, Danny Manny here...

sorry to lie...not a new chapter.

I know I have been MIA and I know a lot of you are waiting for the second book, but unfortunately, there won't be. I tried to but I am just not passionate about this storyline anymore.

I debated about getting rid of the book, but I know many of you love this book and the series so I won't do that. 

I will say though, just because I won't finish this book doesn't mean I'm done writing. 

In fact quite the opposite.

During my inactive time, I have been working on my skills and growing as a writer and I have changed my writing style for the better! I have developed. Which means better character development, better storylines, and better everything else. 

So I have decided to put a pause on some of these books until I am able to go through and change...a lot. So until then, I am starting a BRAND NEW SERIES. Called the Alpha series. 

Still werewolves and Lycans as well. We LOVE that. So as I am posting this the first FIVE chapters of my new book called :

The Alphas Alpha (bxb) 

Just a warning it is explicit...so 18 plus please...LOL. But go ahead and hop on over and give it a read!

I know some of you will be disappointed but I hope you can understand that as authors grow and change so do their interest. I hope you all can understand. But please, give me a chance and check out my new book. I would love for you to join me on this new journey. 

I love you all!

Until the next...