storm...

"After their little sexual encounter"!!sikander scooted away quickly!!leaving a flustered qulsum,she quickly turned to the other side of the bed she can't recall as when sleep took over her!!

the next thing she knows is waking up!!the sun was hitting her eyes a smile was on her lips haye kya pyari subah hai!!

qulsum was so overwhelmed by this morning ya allah mujhe aisi subah ta kayamat farmaiye her heart prayed!!sikander was soundly sleeping she quickly glanced at him his jet black curly hair was spread on his forehead qulsum gently removed the hairs from his forehead!!

subah bakhair meri zindagi she smiled and pecked his lips haye kitni besharam hogyi huen she thought to herself!!

ammi ye mujhe den mein krdeti huen qulsum begged her mother in law to let her do some chores pagal hogyi ho qulsum her mother in law sharply said meethe mei haath bhi nhi dala or kitchen mei agyi jao bhago she shooed her away!!!

she pouted ammi and complained like a child!!but her ammi didn't bulge at all!!!she shurgged and left from the kitchen,all the guest were leaving for their respectful homes!!

"qulsum was tired she didn't saw sikander since morning it was already 3pm in the afternoo"n!!!where is he?!!she thought,and went to her room to check he was sitting on his desk typing fastly on the old computer!!!

sikander she called him!!he was still not listening sikander this time she shouted a humm can be heard from his side!!

'khana kha len she said so softly but sikander just hummed in respond!!'sikander woke up to an empty bed oh how irressistable she is' "ya allah mujhe sabr den he prayed!!"

sikander a voice called him it was hers and he knew that!!but he decided to ignore her for the time being,qulsum was sad he behaviour was making the atmosphere more depressed sikander sighed and went to her!!!

kya huwa??he asked!!her face was down he lifted her chin up to face his eyes as their eyes met,"qulsum's eyes were full of hurt"
he pecked her pink nose qulsum abruptly moved back arey arey kya hogya??he teased

aap kya kr rahe hain??"tumhe toh jaise pata he nahi ki mein kya kr raha huen!!",'qulsum cringed+blushed at his stunts',how cute he looked while romancing her!!

"it wasn't suppose to come out like that",'nadia was seated in zanan khana of the house' all the ladied where gathered around her including qulsum nadia was crying!!

aunty i'm nadia she confronted amma, sikander's fiance he promised to marry me but look what he did here!!everyone was shocked at what she said qulsum feet was deadass cold!!

i think when i said short story i meant the chapters will be short too haha kill me pathetic writer huen🙂🙂