standing up...

"Me and sikander were dating since our school days he did time pass with me" mera jisse rishta laga tha usko humare bare mei pata chalgya!!he left me and my parents kicked me out of the house!! 'nadia was telling her side of the story' "qulsum couldn't believe her ears!! 'her presence felt like a rock on her chest'!!her heart was heavy from all of this,

"Toh bacche agar aapko pata chal gya tha ki sikander ne shadi karli toh aap idhar kyu aye?" amma questioned?!!"taaki meri izzat aap mujhe lauta den nadia said" 'while crying out loud everybody was shocked at her statement'!! sikander's father blood was boiling bulao us ladke ko kidhar hai wo he shouted!!!

"Kya hua abbu sikander face fell after seeing nadia crying" tum idhar kya kar rahi ho?!!'he asked while gritting his teeth" besharam tune kya kiya hai is ladki k sath his father almost hitted him,

"Kya kiya hai he asked confusedly"sikander ye keh rahi hai you slept with her!!!"qulsum muttered in english so people around her wouldn't understand",what the,"jhooth keh rahi hai ye abba puche isse kya saboot hai iske paas he said confidently"!!!

"Bolo sikander ki tumne wade nahi kiye mujhse shadi k she said"while coming close to him!!! 'kiye the nadia pr tumne us din call pr bola tha' tumhari shadi tumhare khala zaat bhai se lag chuki hai!!!,he replied to her question

"Bas ab koi kuch nhi bolega sikander ki dusri shadi nadia se karai jiegi"!!,ek ladki k sath naa insafi mein nahi dekh sakta!!'sikander father announced' "abbu mein quran utha k keh sakta huen meine nadia ko kabhi hath bhi nhi lgaya"!!!

"Abbu please qulsum ka sochen uske sath nainsafi hojiegi" sikander gulped his own saliva before saying something next,"mein bohat mohabbat krne lga huen usse"!!sikander confessed infront of everbody!!!qulsum heart was in a dilemma,

"But she couldn't help but believe him of course she would believe him" 'he was her shohar her' sikander blinded by love she made the right choice!!!

"Besharam allah ka qhauf kha his father was not believing him at all"!!!'hogi toh teri dusri shadi isi se',"aap mujhpr zabardasti nahi krsakte!! mein aapki aulaad huen thoda toh yakeen kren mujh pr" he almost cried!!!

"Nadia was thinking what to do next her plan was not working",'what if she faked being pregnant it will be worth it??' wouldn't it no it won't because where would she get the baby?? "oh how foolish she was to inkar sikander!!" 'after learning that he was super rich' she dumped her fiance!! and ran away from home,

"She was always like this nadia seemed educated to sikander" 'but after 12th she did many sins and deeds to be rich'!! "she even made sikander understand that she comes from a rich family with a good background but in reality she was nothing but a facade"!!

"Her poor father is still busy searching for her sometimes greed makes you do certain things but allah is always watching!!"nadia was beqhabar how hard her future will get after all this nonsense"!!

"Her plan was simple to stay at his house and make these innocent people understand how bad their son is and steal from them later she'll run away with her lover but its looking that it is failing miserably!!!

"Abbu after a brief silence qulsum was ready to say something"bolo qulsum his father said softly!!!"ek bar aitbar krlen na sikander pr please mere sath aisa na kren!!! iski shadi aap kisi or acche ldke se kraden mera shohar na den!!

"Mein jeete jeete marjaungi qulsum eyes were full of tears",'her voice was shaking she fainted sikander caught her before she could fall on the ground"!!le ja raha huen mein apni biwi ko insab se door ab aap janen kya krna hai iss faraibi ladki k sath aapko!! he lifted qulsum bridal style and went out of the house!!!