2~ The concert

No one pov
8 pm came quickly for the people of Encanto. Many who were waiting for the concert to start left their homes while others turned in for the night. For a certain family a lot of questions were asked on the way to the concert.

"Mamá this has been on my mind for a while but, do you have siblings?" Julieta asked. Alma was shocked to hear this but then asked, "What caused this question hija?" "Well it's just that you knew how to stop us from fighting when we were younger like you had experience." Alma then sighed before answering with the truth, "Yes. I do have a sibling. Believe it or not I'm a twin." "A twin?" "Yes the youngest. My sister is the oldest out of all of us." "All of you?" "Yes. She was older than me by 2 minutes and Pedro a year." "Do you still talk to her?" Pepa asked this time. "No. The last time we talked was when me and Pedro got married. Oh and the letter I sent her when Pedro died."

50 minutes later
The concert started and everyone was cheering for the band. One by one they introduced each member. Jacob on drums. Dahlia, the second guitarist. Alyssa, the second bassist and singer. Damien, lead bassist. Finally Mirabel, lead guitarist and singer.

Songs they sung for the concert

They were jerkin when singing the song

2 hours go by and the concert is finished
Everyone went home. Except the Madrigals as they wanted to talk to the band. One by one each member came out from backstage. Dahlia with Alyssa. Followed by Damien and Jacob. Along with Mirabel, Rosá and their 49 year old triplets. Alma stepped forward to talk with Mirabel not knowing who it was. "Holá señora." "Holá." "My name is Alma Madrigal, the head of the village. Your performance was amazing." "Gracias Alma. But I already knew your name." "You did?" "Yeah. But the question is do you know mine?" Mirabel asked before she smiled. Alma was confused and thought about it before it hit her. 'The last letter she sent me.' "Mira?" she asked.

Mirabel smiled opening her arms for a hug from her baby hermana. Alma hugged her tears of joy flowing down her cheeks. To say the Madrigals were shocked is an understatement. They were flabbergasted (I used a big brain word) to say the least. "Mamá you know her?" Pepa asked confusion on her face. "Sí hija." Alma replied. "Is this one of your kids?" Mirabel asked. Alma nodded. This made the Madrigals more confused and less shocked. "She's so cute." "Who are you exactly?" "Oh Alma you never told them about me?" "I gave a vague description about you."

With that said Mirabel sighed. "My name is Mirabel Lopéz. I'm your tía. This is my family. My wife Rosá and our kids Carlos, Julio and Carmen." At this everyone started to piece it all together. "Your mamá's sister?!" "Twin sister sí." Pepa and Julieta gave their tía a hug. When the hug broke Mirabel asked, "What are your names?" "I'm Julieta this is my family. My esposo Agustín and our hijas Isabela and Luisa." Julieta said. "I'm Pepa this is my family. My esposo Félix and our hija Dolores. Our hijo Camilo is at home sleeping as he's just a 3 year old." Pepa said. Alma walked up to her sister-in-law and gave her a hug. "Alma nice to see you again." "You as well."

The Lopéz triplets were confused. It wasn't until Carlos spoke up, "So papá is this your side of the family?" "Yes mi hijo. That's your tía Alma, your cousins and their children." Mirabel said. Alma then hugged her sobrinos and sobrina. "You all have gotten so tall the last time I saw you. How old are you?" "49." Julieta and Pepa were shocked. "We're 46." "Alma didn't you say you have triplets?" Mirabel asked her hermana. "Yes Bruno is watching Camilo he doesn't like socializing unless it's for family events or chores. The townspeople don't like him." Alma replied. 'I'm gonna have to do something about that' Mirabel thought.

After a few hours of talking Alma asked her sister, "Do you have anywhere to stay?" "No we don't. We were gonna sleep in our tour bus." Mirabel said. "There's plenty of room in the Casita." Alma said before taking everyone home. Casita opened the doors and already had 8 rooms added inside. Bruno went out of the nursery to get some food when he saw his family home with 9 people he didn't recognize. "Brunito meet your tías y primos y prima. My hermana Mirabel. Her wife Rosá. Their triplets who are 3 years older than you Carlos, Julio and Carmen." Alma explained. "Who are the others with them?" Bruno asked. "Mirabel's bandmates." "Bruno was Camilo any trouble?" Pepa asked. "He slept peacefully and I did have to change him a few times." "Gracias hermano." "De nada hermana."

Alma sent all her kids to bed leaving her sister, sister-in-law, her sister's bandmates and her niece and nephews. "I'm heading up to bed. It's been a long day for me and my family. Casita already has rooms for you made so pick a room and I'll see you in the morning." she said making her way to bed. Everyone soon found rooms of their own and retired to the peaceful realm we call sleep.