His Your Bestfriend

Personal Imagine -

This is for Fleury_Loves_Me she requested this. Sorry for the wait beauties! all the love x

You were cuddled up alone in your couch waiting for your bestfriend to come home from his job. Hes a rockstar. At first you dont want this job for him because you knew that when he gets famous he'll forget about you. You met Luke in a playground last 8 years ago when your playing alone until he showed up and gave you gummy bears. Yes gummy bears are one of your favorite candies. You were inloved with him secretly and you dont want to ruin your friendship. At first you were planning on telling him but your mind says no. Because if you tell him maybe he'll leave and he doesnt want to be friends with you anymore and you were scared that it might happen. So you decided to keep it,you hate the fact that you were never gonna call luke 'mine' or 'my boyfriend' and you hate also him hooking up with random girls every night. You were sick and tired of hearing luke having sex with different girls every night in YOUR own bedroom two. You hate hearing them moan,groan. You just wished that instead that your the one whos moaning under luke,but that will never happen.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when you hear your bedroom door opened. And you looked up and you saw luke with bloodshot eyes. He looks like hes been crying for hours?,he closed your bedroom door and he quickly made over to you. He quickly wrapped his arms around your waist and shoved his face on your neck. He sniffled,well he cried actually.

You gently stroked his quiff hair gently messing with it. You knew that luke dont wants to talk about it and you let him cry for hours.

-after 1 hour-
You finally asked asked luke what happened.

"Luke? What happened boo? Why did you cry earlier?" you cooed him.

"Jessy dumped me. She dumped me Tiffany" he finally breaked down into sobs again. You just sighed signaling him to go on.

"I saw her with some other guy... A-an-and they were making out" another tear slipped down on his pale cheeks. He tighten his grip onto your waist and nuzzled his face more on your neck. Your mind finally made happy dances,but it doesnt,you should be happy that luke broke up with that bitch. But youre not,you hate seeing him like this ,you hate when his sad. You finally told him that 'its ok' 'there are some girls out there that you can date' it hurts that youre saying that,you just wished that you can tell him 'just date me instead' you were trying to say this things just trying to cheer him up. You just stayed there for a minute. Until you finally broke the silence between the two of you.

"You know what luke? You dont need that bitch anyways. You just need someone to always cheer you up,and staying with you always at night just talking about some random things,someone who can do silly things with you, and most of all this someone should be a loyal and will love you for who you are." You explained it to him. He looked up to you and smiled. He blink a few times realizing what you said to him earlier whos this person is. Until he finally spoked.

"i think that person is you Tiffany" he smiled to you showing his cute dimple.

"w-wh-what? Are you crazy luke?,and that person is not me im horrible and im not-" he placed his pointer finger on your lips to shut you up.

"You talk to much babe" he said. He finally leaned on you and connect your lips to his that sent a butterflies in your stomach. You felt sparksfly and fireworks. 'this is the best day ever' your mind says. Until he finally let go of you because you two were out of breath and you two stare into each others eyes with a smile on your faces. And you realized that day,that to you were finally going to call him 'mine'. Luke loves you and you love him too. And thats the start of your cute and romantic relationship.

The end x

What the fuck?! 700+ words wow!
Hahaha thanks for reading guys! Ily all! And thanks for the 800+ reads it means so much to me! I love youuuu all so much awesome readers! X

VOTE VOTE VOTE!
REQUESTS ARE OPEN X