Jealousy

You and Luke were always the— so called "cute and perfect couple" but everyone thought you too were always like that, IN PUBLIC ofcourse. They're wrong..they didnt know that every night when Luke comes home from their rehersals you two fight together because of your insecurities for short, Jealousy. You're scared that one day Luke will replace you, you're scared that he'll find someone much better than you...you fought that. Your jealousy became big when you met the day that you'll never expect....

**at the studio/w the boys**

"Michael!! Cmon give me my fries!!!" The kiwi boy shouted at the kitten— haired boy. Michael was making fun at Calum, running around the studio like they were some maniacs...

"Come and get it!!!" Michael shouted while laughing really loud and it made your day complete seeing the two boys goof around. Calum grumbled out of anger and you thought that was cute. He chased Michael until the two boys were laying around the floor, rolling around because Calum was still trying to reach the pack of fries.

"You guys are so cute!! i ship it!! Malum fo lyf yows!!" You exclaimed while giggling cutely and slowly clapping your hands together.

2 votes for da next chap? ;)