Jealousy (Part III)

"So (Y/N)? would you like to go outside, ya know to get some fresh air or to eat sumthin" Michael asked.

"Yeah sure." You replied calmy. Little did you know that your bestfriend was planning something special for you and Luke.

***Luke's POV***
Michael had texted me earlier to meet me at Taco Bell, because he told me that we're going to discuss some "things" and i dont even know what that means. He also told me to wear something casual? well me, being myself just wore a black-tee and some ripped old jeans and a pair of black vans..i guess this is what i meant on being casual. Back to whats happening, so im currently driving my way right now to Taco Bell to meet my lovely dude. I parked my car on the parking lot and walked my way to the entrance...as im getting close i see Mike was talking to someone, and it was (Y/N)? i mean yeah sure i wasnt jealous at all..but im really surprised that shes her. Nervousness hit my stomach like a train, i almost sweat furiously and i dont even know why..maybe because these past few days me and (Y/N) were not okay. We fight like almost everyday..i sighed, entering the fast food chain to be greeted by a smiling Mike and a confused (Y/N).

"Hi." i said plainly, not wanting the situation to be awkward.

"Heya bro! Hows ya day?" Mike said after side hugging me.

"Good." i replied while looking at (Y/N) nervously whos busy bitting her nails, which had been her habit since we got together.

"Pst, (Y/N) whatcha want to eat?" Mike asked (Y/N) who looked at him with those (Y/C/E) big eyes. She looks so cute! Just wanna hug and kiss her, but sigh i cant do that right now. I need to fix my shit on her and make things right because i want my girl back. Okay Luke, man up!

"Tacos ofcourse" She replied sassily.

"Kk, How bout ya?" He asked me.

"Same with her" while i smiled. Mike smirked at me..what the heck?

"Kk, ill be back. You two lovebirds enjoy yourselves" I just nod. Oh shit this is going to be awkward.

***Your POV***
I dont even know what Michael's planning right now, i was really nervous to see Luke. I dont even know why im really nervous right now like my stomach is twisting to knots. Sigh its just me and him sitting at this table, so awkward...maybe i should start a conversation? should i? I was startled with my thoughts when Luke cleared his throat.

"Uhm, Hi?" he said awkwardly. He is such a nerd..one of the cutest things that i love so much about him.

"Hey" I smiled.

"So uhm, how are you?" He trailed off..

"Good." i said plainly.

He looks like he wanted to tell me something..and im right.

"I've missed you so much..."

"Listen Luke i—"

He cut me off.

"No, (Y/N) please..hear me out?" He pleaded. How  can i say no to that.

"M'kay"

"Listen..I- Im really sorry for whats happening to us in the past few days. I cant sleep, I cant eat, I cant stop thinking about you. Please give me another chance..i want us to be the way we used to before. I want the old Luke back..I promise Im gonna change, pinky swear.." He holds out his pinky for you.

You were shook on his words. You dont know what to say, because you were bursting in happiness (inside) you couldnt believe that Luke DID THAT.

"Really?" You raised your eyebrows.

"Yes really (Y/N). I promise. I love you so much, i dont want you to leave."

You teary eyed-smiled on his words. You couldnt resist it but you rose up from your seat to give him a long sweet passionate kiss, Luke was taken a back from your actions but soon responded to it by kissing you back. You hugged him tight, tears forming in your eyes.

"I Love You So Much Luke Robert Hemmings. The love of my life, my sunshine, the moon to my sun." You stared at his eyes sincerely. He smiled and cupped your cute cheeks.

"You mean alot to me. I love you too (Y/N), always and forever." And one more time he kissed you again, not caring to the people who were staring at you two. You heard an "Ahem" from your bestfriend Michael.

"What the f.ck guys?!" He exclaimed. You two break away from each other. And smiled to him sheepishly.

"Cmon lets eat?" You asked them.

"Yeah." Luke said.

And you three happily sat there and ate your tacos in peace with happiness.

———

HI! YALL OMG ITS BEEN AWHILE. :( 3 votes for this chapter? btw. this is the end of it hehe. any requests? comment :)