Jealousy (Part II)

**recap**

You and Luke were always the— so called "cute and perfect couple" but everyone thought you too were always like that, IN PUBLIC ofcourse. They're wrong..they didnt know that every night when Luke comes home from their rehersals you two fight together because of your insecurities for short, Jealousy. You're scared that one day Luke will replace you, you're scared that he'll find someone much better than you...you fought that. Your jealousy became big when you met the day that you'll never expect....

**at the studio/w the boys**

"Michael!! Cmon give me my fries!!!" The kiwi boy shouted at the kitten— haired boy. Michael was making fun at Calum, running around the studio like they were some maniacs...

"Come and get it!!!" Michael shouted while laughing really loud and it made your day complete seeing the two boys goof around. Calum grumbled out of anger and you thought that was cute. He chased Michael until the two boys were laying around the floor, rolling around because Calum was still trying to reach the pack of fries.

"You guys are so cute!! i ship it!! Malum fo lyf yows!!" You exclaimed while giggling cutely and slowly clapping your hands together.

~ Part II ~

"ew (Y/N), why would you even ship malum.." Michael and Calum said both at the same time.

"see?! why wouldnt i even not ship it. you guys are cute! you even said that sentence at the same time!" you exclaimed happily

"eh?" The Kiwi boy said standing up, and getting up to pick up the fries on the floor.

"(Y/N), can i ask you a question?" Michael asked you changing the topic.

"Sure Mikey ask me anything."

"How are things between you and Luke?" Michael asked with a hint of worry in his emerald eyes.

His words hit you like a train..you choked silently unable to speak. You grimace slightly and cleared your throat.

"Uhm well..were okay i guess..ofcourse we fight alot lately, because its normal for couples right?.."

Michael's eyes widened. The hint of shock painting on his face.

"Do you even know what you're saying?! Are you okay (Y/N)?!.." He said amusely. "Yeah sure its normal..but dude that " fighting alot lately is not normal!!"

Michael's right you thought. You are so stupid (Y/N) for not thinking on your words..you thought.

"uhm well i guess im not okay..we arent okay. me and Luke.." you said bitterly, tears slowly forming on your eyes..

Michael stared at you and guilt starting to form on his face..he quickly hugged you and cradled you like a baby. Michael has always been your bestfriend, ever since you met Luke and his band. He's always there for you when you and Luke have problems or when you and Luke are not okay. He's like an older brother to you.

"aww, shhh..shh..(Y/N) im so sorry. i didnt mean to bring that topic up. I was just really worried for the both of you. Luke on the other hand too is not okay you know? in rehearsals he's always staring at your picture..then he'll bite his fingers like he's worried or something.." he said in monotone voice. "sweetheart you two should really talk, you know Luke loves you with all his heart..You're his everything. He wouldnt replace you..so if you two arent okay right now, please do fix it. I dont want you two be sad..because everyone deserves to be happy! so stop crying okay?" He said with a smile on his face.

You chuckled and wiped the tears off on your eyes..you thought maybe Michael was right. So you came on a plan to suprise Luke tonight, so you two can be okay again.

"Thanks Mikey bear, you're the best you know that?" you sniffed. Your eyes red and watery..

"I know (Y/N) i know.." He said proudly with a hint of sillyness on his voice. You two laughed your asses off.

-------

; ey!! hola. kamusta! I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS BORING CHAPTER. im so sorry too for the lack of updates..im just not okay rn hehe. nvm that! but comment down if u still want me to continue..

3 votes for this? ♡(*´ω`*)/♡