Chapter One: Introduction

Hey, I'm Anastasia. I'm 21 years old and a bit of a troublemaker. I live in an apartment with my Father. It's just the two of us. We get along alright.... But my Father is desperately trying to get me into college, which I don't make easy for him... WHAT? I finished stupid school! Why do I have to go to college as well?!
Ahem,

Oh and did I mention my father is the CEO of the most rich-ass business in town? No? Oh I must have missed that detail. Yes and it's a pain in my ass.

Sure, it's cool to have money, live in a fancy apartment, and get whatever I want. But there's a dark side to everything. Everyone I meet is fake, they only want to be my friend because of my father. Everyone always watched what they said around me too. Afraid they'd offend my father.

I was sick of being treated like a princess, like rubbish.
And so, I acted out. I no longer played by the rules.
I had nothing to lose and nothing to gain.
But then everything changed.
This is the story of how the troublemaker got into trouble with the mafia.

And this is how it started....

"ANATASIA BELLA BLAKE!"

Sh!t...

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NOW!?" My fathers yells furiously.

"THIS IS THE 3RD TIME YOU HAVE GOTTEN YOURSELF KICKED OUT! ARE YOU TRYING TO UPSET ME? ARE PURPOSELY TRYING TO EMBARRASS ME!?".

His face riper than a tomato. Any minute that vein in the centre of his forehead is going to burst.

I flop onto my bed and stare at the ceiling while my dad rages.
"It was just a silly little prank! Not my fault everyone's so sensitive." I say, crossing my arms.
"LITTLE?!"

Now I was certain that that vein, and maybe his head, was going to pop.

"YOU VANDALISED THE GYM. SPRAY PAINTING LUDICROUS THINGS!"

Thinking back to that moment with spray paint in hand, I have to bite my tongue to hold back a snicker, with no success of course.

"Yeah, that was fun." I hum quietly to myself.

"OH, AND NOT ONLY THAT. WHEN YOU WERE CAUGHT AND TOLD TO CLEAN UP YOUR MESS; YOU LIT THE GYM ON FIRE! THAT'S ARSON, ANASTASIA!" He says, almost ripping his hair out. He turns away from me and takes a few deep breaths.

"Well, technically.... It w-"

He cuts me off

"DON'T! JUST... don't." He stops me, turning around and pinching between his eyebrows with one hand. "All you are is trouble!"

"I can't do this anymore. I have to run a business. I can't keep getting distracted by your mistakes!" He says in a more calmed voice.

"Yeah, Yeah. What's my punishment this time?" I roll my eyes.

Finally, the yelling has stopped. Now comes the hour-long lecture I never listen to.

"I didn't want to do this, Anastasia. Everyone was telling me to, and now.. I think it's time I finally listen." He says in a low, melancholy almost tone. This made me raise an eyebrow. Where's the rest of yelling? Where's my lecture? I jumped off the bed and started walking over to my father.
"What do you mean?" I questioned. Waiting for a long 5 silent seconds before he finally turned around and faced me.

"I'm sending you to Acacia Academy." He says as he looks at me with no emotion.

"But that's the next town away! How am I going to get there every day! Why-" I ask, so insanely confused! He's never sent me to a college so far away.

"You will be living in Acacia for the next few years." He continued

"WHAT?! YOU'RE- YOU'RE SENDING ME AWAY?!" I blurted. Now I was the one doing the yelling.

"You will be assigned a dorm room," He starts. "You will be given a fake identity and a small amount of money to live off, You will not be allowed to leave the premises of the Academy. I'll visit you once a month." He informs me. I have never seen him talk with so little emotion.

"WHA- NO. YOU- YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" I stutter furiously.

"You leave tomorrow." He added. Leaving my room without another word. Locking the door behind him, leaving me stuck in here.
I was frozen. Mind racing with thoughts.

What.
Just.
Happened.

So much had just happened in so little time. Once I started realising the realism of the situation, my eyes began to flood. I grabbed a pillow from my bed and screamed all my emotions into it. I curled up in my bed for the last time and sobbed myself to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!! FIRST CHAPTER YES KWEEN. THIS CHAPTER TOOK THE LONGEST 😀✌. 

- 751 Words -