Chapter Eight - Anastasia (Vinnie's POV)

Anastasia Blake in my hotel... how did this f#cking happen?

{Well, vinnie you dummy.. let's start from the beginning.}

.

.

.
How did she find us?
I pondered.

How the F#CK did the new girl break into my hotel before my greatest enemies.

I stomped back and forth in anger. My team watching me, flinching at any of my sudden movements. They knew how pissed I could get. Plus I was already ticked off before all this sh#t took place. So this just added to the pile.

"YOU GUYS WANT TO EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT JUST F#CKING HAPPENED?!?" I shouted at them. The group remained silent besides Kat rolling her eyes.

"Boss-" 

"HOW DID SHE GET HERE?!" I yelled, aiming at Christelle and Kat.
Cutting off whoever was talking, knowing they was just going to try to calm me down.

"I DON'T KNOW! SHE MUST'VE FOLLOWED US!" Christelle yelled back.

{Damn she's hot}

"It's not our fault!" Said Kat, looking at me like I'm an idiot.

This only fueled my anger.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE AWARE!" I shouted back at them.

"Why is it such a problem?! Just get rid of her like the rest." Kat replied.

Now she's done it. In my peripheral vision I saw Christelle cringe. She knew Kat had triggered something.
I marched over to the girl with too much attitude. I lifted the hem on my shirt up revealing the gun in my belt. Kat took a step back.

"Ok, ok- Chill!"  Kat staggered.

"I have no issue shooting you right here... right now." I assured her.
Kat gulped in fear but tried her best not to show it.

"Boss," Ray barged in. "She's awake." he said, interrupting the situation before it escalated further.

I turned around to face Ray. He raised his eyebrows once he read the room. I sighed and shook my head.

"Good..." I said softly. "I'll be back in ten."
I exited the room without another word.

I enter the next room and hold my face in my hands, slowly dragging them down. I needed time to cool off before talking to her. Who knows what I might do, like throw a chair against a wall😨.

"My team are f#cking idiots." I said to myself.

I let my hands fall and hang by my sides. I sighed deeply and headed towards the balcony. I opened the balcony doors and the wind hit my face. I stood out on the balcony and gazed out on the city.

So many lights. It was like an ocean of fireflies. The city of Acacia was just like all the other cities. Except it was quieter and had a lot of older structures. I inhale the cold air of the night and close my eyes and let my thoughts wander.
Why her...

Christelle and Kat POV:

-

(Right after Vinnie left the room.)

*awkward silence*

...

"PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT- HAH!" Christelle wheezed.

"You got in trouble~" Ray says in a sing-song voice.