Chapter 1 - Transmigrating after death

In an abandoned warehouse, sounds of skin being punched or beaten were heard inside.

Fatal injuries, bruised, dead, and unconscious bodies littered  all around the warehouse. People and guns were literally scattered all over the ground.

Once inside, piles of unconscious and beaten up men were beside a silhouette with thin waist, slender legs, and pale white skin.

He had cyan colored eyes and a bob cut style with his raven black hair. His figure resembles a woman from afar. If you look closely, you might mistake this devastatingly beautiful man.

Yes, 'he' is a man. His name is Tyler Wu, and he is the founder of the Stygian Jewels. An assassin group that is well known in the dark world. Although he is a man, even the most homophobe person in the whole world would be willing to ask his hand in marriage.

The boy comes closer towards the table and takes a glass of fresh red wine. He drank the precious red wine and let out a satisfied sigh. When he finished the wine, he went outside and was about to open the door when he suddenly spat mouthful of blood on the door handle and dropped on the floor.

'Ah, it seems they poisoned the wine. That was stupid of me. Such a huge blunder, what would the others say?'

  He slowly looks towards the dead bodies piled everywhere. How many did he kill for him to look so empty...

  'Turns out none of them survived... including me...'

And he at last closed his eyes...

.

..

...

Tyler's P.O.V...

"Waaah...uwaa...uwaaah"

'Ugh... my head... hurts...'

"Uwaaah...waaa...uwaaah."

'Huh?!...a kid? didn't I die?...must be an angel? but I have gravely sinned?...what's going on?...'

But before I could get up, I felt a tug at my clothes. I opened my eyes and looked around to see tables, chairs, and pillars, all with ancient Chinese art and style.

'What the heck is going on?...'

"Abababu!..."

I flinched. The sound coming from beside me was neither a shocked shout nor a gasp but rather a childish and a cute, tiny voice.

I turned around and faced the owner of such voice to see three really cute, chubby, little baby boys.

One had the most beautiful raven colored  hair and soul stealing golden orbs while the other one had soft white hair and ruby red eyes. And the third baby looked younger than the two. He had the same hair as the first one and the same eye colour as the second one. The three of them are sure to be hookers once they grow up.

But right now,  these babies certainly look like cute baby meat buns, hehe.

The baby buns stared at me, and then the third one looked like he was about to cry, so I panicked, and I gently took the little one into my arms. I started to rock the little one along with my body and sung a lullaby.

At first, the pitiful baby looked terrified, I don't know why, but when I started to sing the lullaby, he and the twins immediately felt drowsy. When they were about to close their eyes, a loud burst from the door startled the little ones, which then wailed loudly...

"Waaaah!!!...." "waaaaahhh!!!"

"Sorry for my rudeness, Your Highness, but please! Your Highness! don't hurt the fifth prince! They are his majesty and your highness children!!" the person suddenly shouted.

.  .  .

'Huh...huh?...HUUHHH???!!...'