05

months later and namjoon is now bigger with his baby bump showing. he thinks it's so cute and loves how he look. he cried when he felt his baby kick for the first time. he's been so excited about his pregnancy lately that he even went out and started buying baby stuff.

he just can't wait to hold and kiss his baby. to spoil his baby so much. once the baby is finally here, he knows the baby will be so spoiled dealing with him jackson and suho. the two has also been buying little cute baby stuff here and there even after namjoon told them not to.

they're just as excited as he is and it's so cute.

today's actually the day he go back to the doctor to find out the gender of the baby and he's so nervous. he doesn't even know why he's nervous he is. he's also really excited to find out what he's having.

namjoon doesn't really mind what he's having. he'll be happy with whatever. his little princess or little prince.

"joon, you almost ready?" suho asked.

"yes, give me a minute!" he said. he's currently looking at his baby bump in the mirror when he's supposed to be getting dressed so they could be heading out. he just... he couldn't help himself. he looks at his baby bump everyday. it's so cute. he wouldn't mind being pregnant again but, next time, it being by someone he's in a relationship with.

he then got dressed, after taking a few pics, in a pair gray sweatpants and a matching gray hoodie- he has on a white shirt under his hoodie- since it's all he's been able to fit recently. after getting dressed, he went to brush his teeth and wash his face then made his way out into his living room where suho was.

"where's jackson?" he asked.

"he's sleeping. i tried waking him but the bitch wouldn't budge." suho said as he shrugged.

"nooo~ wake him please? i want both of y'all to be there with me today" namjoon said as he went into the kitchen to get something to snack on.

he doesn't have morning sickness anymore thank goodness but, now he just has these weird cravings and eats things he doesn't normally eat. he don't mind it though. as long as his baby is being fed well.

"fine but can i slap him if he doesn't wake up?" suho asked and namjoon shrugged. the boy smiled as he rushed out of namjoon's apartment and to jackson's place. namjoon just chuckled.

sometimes, the two are like big kids.

namjoon had made a bowl of ramen, since he was craving it, and as he was eating, he scrolled on Instagram, looking at seokjin's Instagram page. it's become like a daily habit to look on his page. the man's album dropped and namjoon listened to it.

it was so good and seokjin's singing was everything. his voice sounded so good. he has a silver voice. his favorite song from seokjin's album is Tonight although it had his sensitive self crying.

as he was eating, his door opened and in came a pouting jackson with suho right behind him. namjoon had to hold his laughter.

"what's wrong?" he asked, even though he knew.

"he slapped me~" jackson whined as he sat down at the table, still looking very tired.

"yeah because i told him he could."

"joonie whyyy~"

"because, today's the day i find out what I'm having and i would like for my best friend to be there with me." namjoon said and jackson made a face of realization. he had forgot that that was today.

"ah I'm sorry. i totally forgot." he said and namjoon just smiled at him. jackson pointed to his bowl and namjoon got the hint that he wanted some of his food. he slid the bowl over to jackson to which the man smiled. namjoon wasn't craving ramen anymore anyways so he really didn't mind giving his food to jackson.

now if it was something he wanted then that would've been a different ball game.

"hurry up so we can get going. i want a smoothie now." namjoon said as he got up. "and are you wearing that?" he asked jackson, seeing that he was in a sweatsuit.

"what's wrong with what i got on? you're wearing pretty much the same thing!"

"I'm pregnant. you're not..."

"ugh! fine. I'll change after I'm done. y'all are so rude. first i get slapped now I'm basically being told i look like a bum." jackson said, glaring at his two best friends.

"you said it not me." suho said as he made his way over to the couch and sat down to wait for jackson. namjoon giggled and kissed jackson's cheek.

"don't be too upset. you'd still look good if you were a bum" namjoon said and jackson smiled.

once jackson was done, he changed into some jeans- he still has clothes here at namjoon's place- and kept the same hoodie in. he put on a beanie hat and some sunglasses and was ready to leave out.

"there's the hot and sexy jackson wang i know" namjoon said. jackson just chuckled and rolled his eyes.

-

after finally getting namjoon his smoothie and a cheeseburger, they finally were at the doctors office waiting for the doctor to come back and do his ultrasound. he's nervous but more excited than anything.

the doctor told him that everything was going good and his baby is healthy so he was glad for that. jackson and suho were just as anxious as he was. the doctor needed to hurry up and get back in here so they could know.

he should maybe call his parents too but they don't really talk or get along as much. he loves them but they're not his go to which is probably why he didn't tell them that he's pregnant. they should know that they're gonna be grandparents though. although he feels as though he should wait. his parents could be dramatic and they'd definitely go public if he tell them that he's pregnant by an idol.

yeah, he'll just wait to tell them too. although he's not in a rush to tell them. they'd probably look at him and his baby weirdly anyways since males getting pregnant has been something that made them upset. ever since they found out that namjoon was a male who could get pregnant, they started to treat him differently which is how he grew to be so distant from them.

finally, the doctor came back in and namjoon sat up anxiously waiting.

"alright mr.kim, are you ready?" the doctor asked.

"yes. I've only been ready for the past 30 minutes... sorry" namjoon said after realizing how rude he sounded. the doctor chuckled.

"it's okay, i understand. you're anxious and ready to know what you're having." the nice woman said and namjoon smiled, nodding his head. "have you been able to get in contact with the father? this should be a moment both parents should experience together."

namjoon just looked away sadly. he does want seokjin to be here with him but he knows it'll only bring bad publicity and people will attack him for having a child by their beloved idol. seokjin is so popular with a huge fan base and namjoon has seen some of the things that his fandom does and it only made him scared for when they find out that he's carrying seokjin's child.

the doctor noticed his sad look and quickly apologized.

"I'm sorry for asking. that was rude of me" she said. namjoon smiled and shook his head.

"no, it's fine. i do want the father here but because of certain circumstances he can't be." namjoon said as he lifted his shirt up, getting ready for the ultrasound.

"listen, everything will work out okay? i don't know what's going on and it's not my place to say but, you have these two beautiful gentlemen here who'll help you for now" the doctor said. namjoon just smiled as his eyes got all teary.

the doctor reminds him of his grandmother. she was so nice and sweet.

after putting the cold gel on his belly and rubbing the wand around, they saw his baby and tears was rolling down his face as he looked at the screen.

"there's your baby. nice and healthy. let me just..." the doctor said and moved the wand around some more. "there! congratulations! you're having a baby girl!"

namjoon just smiled as he continued to silently cried. he's having a baby girl. his princess.