16

"s-seokjin, not now"

"but i want it nowww~" seokjin said, his voice coming out as a whine as he rubbed his hard on against namjoon's ass while kissing on his neck and collarbone. it was so tempting and namjoon wanted nothing than to just cave and let seokjin have his way with him but, they literally just woke up.

seokjin turn namjoon over so that he's now on his back and climb in between his legs, both still under the blankets. namjoon's legs immediately and unconsciously wrap around his waist as they grind their hard ons against each other. soft moans escape namjoon's mouth as seokjin continue to kiss and suck on his neck.

it's been two weeks since they moved in together and things have been great so far. namjoon's loving. seokjin's loving and so is jiwon. she loves be able to see her dad everyday. they've all gotten pretty used to the new change pretty quickly it's just now, seokjin has been super horny recently but they haven't been able to do anything due to work or jiwon.

usually they're always tired after coming home from work and then dealing with jiwon only adds to that tiredness but today, as you can see, seokjin woke up in the mood again.

"fuck namjoon, I'm so turned on right now" seokjin whispered as he nuzzled his head in the crook of namjoon's neck, starting to grind faster.

"s-seokjin~" namjoon softly moaned. soon after, seokjin was groaning and namjoon let out a long moan as he arched his back off the bed. both were panting as they stayed in the same position. "aish seokjinnn~ you made me cum in my underwear! at least make sure I'm naked first" namjoon said once finally caught his breath.

he was feeling all sticky and dirty now. seokjin chuckled as he lifted up and softly pecked namjoon's lips.

"sorry, i was like extremely horny. i still am to be honest... i dreamt of us fucking and it felt extremely real and i woke up hard. namjoon, i really wanna fuck you" seokjin say, his morning voice sounding so hot and tempting.

he started kissing and grinding on namjoon again and namjoon was already sensitive from one orgasm but it felt so good. they couldn't continue though and namjoon knew it.

"s-seokjin, we need to get up. jiwon need to be up and ready for daycare soon a-and we got work" namjoon said. seokjin groaned as he finally got off top of namjoon and laid down beside him. "we can have sex some other time. maybe even tonight but, we don't have much time now and after what just happened, we both need to shower."

"ugh fine. you can go ahead first while i go get started on breakfast." namjoon nodded at what he said and went to get out of bed only for seokjin to smack his ass, loving the way it jiggled. namjoon jumped then turned and glared at seokjin. "I'm sorry but I'm gonna have so much fun wrecking you when the time comes."

namjoon shook his head and grabbed his outfit for today which was a pair of black slacks, a white button up shirt and that's it. seoham allows them to come dressed casually but he wanted to dress up today for some reason. he grabbed a clean pair of underwear and made his way into the bathroom where he began taking his shower.

seokjin sighed as he got up himself. he don't know why he's so horny. maybe because he hasn't had sex in like over half a year now. he's been so busy with working on his album and he had just got off tour in the beginning of this year then hopped right back into making another album so yeah, he's been extremely busy.

on his spare time, whenever he had any, he would jerk off but after a while that wasn't enough for him. it felt really good as usual- the feeling of his lubed up hand stroking his dick- but after a while he just really wanted  to have sex.

he need to stop thinking about this before he get hard again.

he took his now sticky boxers off and just threw on a clean pair of shorts then made his way downstairs to make something quick for breakfast. luckily, breakfast isn't something that takes long to make so, after like 15-20 minutes, he was done. he had made waffles, bacon, and eggs and had cut up some fruit- strawberries of course- with a side of apple juice.