06

just letting y'all know that the daughter's name is made up!
-

with him being closer to his due date and much more bigger now, namjoon's on maternity leave from work. he didn't want to leave work because he still has bills and stuff to pay but luckily he's on paid leave.

right now, his apartment is full of baby stuff. him, jackson and suho had finished setting up the baby's room not too long ago and he loves it so much.

 him, jackson and suho had finished setting up the baby's room not too long ago and he loves it so much

he can't wait to be able to hug and kiss his princess. his precious daughter.

his daughter name will be kim jiwon. he wanted to include seokjin into the name somehow so luckily seokjin had the same surname as him. he still feels very guilty about not telling seokjin that he's expecting to have his baby soon but, the guilt of ruining seokjin's career eats at him more. he can't let that happen.

he will eventually tell seokjin about the baby but right now, he doesn't want to risk seokjin losing his job or seokjin being mad at him.

anyways.

recently, he's been a lot more tired and drained of his energy. although he loves how he look pregnant, he does not want to deal with the cramps and contractions and the sore ankles, back pain or anything of the sort. now that he's a lot closer to giving birth, he's been extremely exhausted and that's something he will not miss. he don't like feeling so drained that he can't even get up out of bed sometimes.

what he also don't like is the extra weight he's put on. of course that came from the weird cravings and just eating anything but it caused him to gain a few pounds.

in the end, it's all worth it because he gets his beautiful jiwon in the end of all of this and he can't wait to meet his princess. his beautiful jiwon. he doesn't know how it's possible to love someone so much when he's never even met them but that's how he feel about his daughter. he hasn't met her yet but he loves her so freaking much.

right now, joon is cleaning up and setting up more of the baby stuff. his place is fully baby proofed and everything is set up. all he needs now is to go get a carseat and stroller and he'll have everything. jiwon already has a bunch of clothes since suho and jackson has literally been buying stuff left and right- also namjoon has been too- so, clothes isn't a problem. he has a high chair, a bunch of toys, baby bottles, baby food and more.

oh! namjoon also just bought a car! well... technically it's a small suv but still. he wasn't one who was big on driving since he likes to ride his bike or go for walks but now that he's having a baby soon, he looked into getting a car so that it'll be easier for him to travel with the baby.

he has a black 2008 Ford Escape and he likes it a lot. suho helped him find it. the price wasn't too bad and the monthly car payment isn't too much either so he's good with that.

he's so excited about everything. his baby will be here soon and he'll be a parent. granted, things didn't turn out the way he wanted them to but, he's happy nonetheless.

maybe if seokjin wasn't an idol they could've been doing this together... possibly as a couple, but he guess not. sometimes he finds himself just going on seokjin's page for no reason at all and looking at all of his posts and stuff. he be so ready to text seokjin but he's pretty sure seokjin doesn't even remember him.

imagine some random guy just texting you saying 'hi, I'm pregnant and giving birth to your child soon!' seokjin will probably think he's crazy and block him. that or he'd be mad and try to find him and hurt him and the baby. he would never let anyone hurt his baby.

"joon-ah, you know you shouldn't be up moving too much." he heard suho's voice say. he didn't even know the man had walked into his place.

"i just wanted to clean up a bit and set up the rest of this stuff." he said as suho made him sit down on the couch.

"you should've called me or jackson to come help." suho said as he took his jacket off and hung it up on the coat rack. "have you eaten?"

namjoon nervously looked away from suho and suho glared at him. "joon, you need to eat."

"i know i just forgot since i was cleaning."

"what do you have a taste for?" suho asked as he was walking to the kitchen.

"pizza and wings. oh! and strawberry cheesecake!" namjoon said and suho stopped then looked at him. he chuckled as he pulled out his phone to order the pizza and wings for namjoon.

"you've been eating a lot of strawberries or strawberry flavored stuff lately." suho said as he sat next to namjoon. namjoon noticed that too that he's been eating a lot of strawberry flavored stuff lately.

jiwon must like strawberries.

"yeah, strawberries might be her favorite." namjoon said as he rubbed his belly, feeling jiwon kicking a bit.

she always start kicking whenever namjoon rub his belly. it makes him smile every time. it seems like jiwon is ready to be with him as much as he's ready to be with her. he so can't wait.

after ordering the food, suho helped namjoon finish doing what he was doing. more like he made namjoon stay seated while he did all the work. the food got there just in time as suho was done with cleaning and setting up. the two ate while talking as something played on the tv as background noise. they don't like it when it's way too quiet.

"joon, have you thought about dating?" suho asked.

"not really. i don't think i have time to and plus, i just want to focus only on jiwon right now. she's my main focus."

suho nodded as he smiled. he knows his best friend is gonna be an amazing parent.

"what's going on with you and sehun? i haven't heard anything about y'all in a while."

"we're good. he's been busy with work lately so i haven't really been over there. he's still talking about starting a family with me, especially now that he saw you pregnant, and I'm... I'm thinking about it more." suho said as he blushed.

namjoon remember when he had finally met sehun in person. the guy is tall and handsome. he had congratulated namjoon on the pregnancy and both joon and suho could tell that he wanted that. you could see it all in his face.

"well.. y'all could start. i mean, jiwon's gonna need someone to play with" namjoon said and suho chuckled as he rolled his eyes.

"you really think we should?" the man asked, his ears and cheeks red from blushing. namjoon nodded with a smile.

"yeah. suho, you probably don't notice but, whenever you're around me, you're always rubbing my belly or just admiring my belly and staring with that look in your eyes. i think you want this too but you're just afraid." namjoon said. "there's nothing to be afraid of because you have me and jackson and you also have sehun. he wants this just as much as you do, if not more so, there's nothing to worry about su."

suho sighed and nodded his head. he knew namjoon was right. after seeing namjoon pregnant and helping him buy baby stuff, he realized that he does want that too. hes only afraid that he'll be a bad parent.

"i guess we could try later on when he gets off of work." suho said and namjoon smiled as he happily clapped his hands.

"sehun's gonna be so happy!" namjoon said. suho just laughed as he was still blushing.

namjoon really loves sehun and suho's relationship. you can clearly see the love they have for each other and it's so cute. sometimes he does feel a bit sad looking at them though because he wants that too. he want a partner who's happy about starting a family as much as he would be. or a partner who will love him unconditionally.

maybe it'll happen soon but right now he's not too worried and he's just happy for suho.