07

double update bc I'm excited for y'all to read this chapter :) also, there's a big time jump so don't be confused!
-

any day now and namjoon is going into labor. it's just the waiting game now and he's so freaking anxious. he's ready to meet his baby so bad. he's been having contractions a lot lately but he knows it's because he's ready to give birth at any moment now.

whenever he does go into labor though, he knows he's getting a c-section. it's the only way males can give birth anyways so obviously.

jiwon has been kicking a lot though today and it's been causing him a bit of pain. he's been in bed all day, having contractions that hurt a lot. jackson came over today to help him. suho was out on a date with sehun so he didn't want to call him and ruin his date. he knows that suho will drop anything to help him and he just want suho to enjoy his time with his boyfriend.

especially since they're taking their relationship to the next level. suho is pregnant.

he remember how hype and happy suho was when he told him he was pregnant. suho was so happy that he just cried all day. just like namjoon said, sehun was just as happy as suho was and it was so cute. he's so happy for suho and sehun. they're too cute together and now he can't wait for them to have their child.

oh! suho also moved out of their apartment complex and moved in with sehun. they felt like with him being pregnant now, it'll be better for him to be with sehun so that he could watch him and help him. and when the baby's born, both of them will already be together instead of having to travel back and forth.

"sweets, you okay?" jackson asked as he peaked his head in the room to check on namjoon.

"yeah, i just have to use the bathroom now" namjoon said and jackson was over at his side quickly. he helped namjoon up out of bed and as they started walking, namjoon gasped when he felt something wet rolling down his leg. "j-jackson... i think the baby's coming"

"what?"

"my water just broke. the baby's coming." namjoon said and jackson gasped, eyes going wide.

"okay! u-umm what do... what do i do?"

"you take me to the fucking hospital jackass!" namjoon said and jackson vigorously nodded his head.

"okay, okay! just sit here while i get the diaper bag and everything." jackson said. namjoon slowly sat down on the bed, feeling contractions again, as he watched jackson frantically look around the room for the things they need.

namjoon groaned in pain as he held his stomach. the contractions were hurting really bad now. luckily jackson got everything and was now helping him up and they were making their way to namjoon's car. once in the car, jackson hurried and they made their way to the hospital. on the way there, jackson called suho and told him that namjoon was in labor. the man screamed and squealed in his ear, yelling "MY NIECE IS COMING!" and then hung up the phone.

once they made it to the hospital, suho and sehun were standing there waiting for them. they must've been close by. they helped namjoon and a doctor came out after suho yelled for help. they had instantly rushed him to the back and gave him some medicine so the pain could go away.

it helped but the pain was still there a little. once he was actually ready to give birth, jackson and suho had to leave out of the room because neither of them are the father of the baby. he was sad and started crying because he wanted at least one of them in the room with him.