Chapter 2: Wasted

Chapter 2:

It was safe to say that I was completely and utterly inebriated. I had long since forgotten my sense of direction and was now just wondering around blindly, oblivious to the other partygoers surrounding me.

I managed to stumble my way over to a set of patio doors which led to an overly huge kitchen. I went to get another drink from one of the many coolers and spotted Lex on my way. "Lexi!" I shouted trying to get her attention.

"Oh, hey S!" She shouted back over the blaring music "I've been looking all over for you! Quick, hurry to the lounge; we're about to do body shots!" She shouted as she hoisted me off the floor, which my butt had magically appeared on, dragging me to the lounge.

We finally got to the room where the music played a lot more softly. Everybody seemed to cheer as we sauntered - well, more like staggered - into the room and it was only then that I realised I'd managed to take my crop top off along the way. I laughed at this and just continued on to the only unoccupied seat where I sat on Lexi's lap.

"Okay," Max began "what happens in this room stays in this room, this will be the epitome of the word 'party' and you guys will be able to decide whether you want to forget it for a good reason or for a bad one." Everyone cheered at his little speech.

"SHOTS!" I shouted, reaching for the bottle of Jack in the middle of the floor,wanting more alcohol in my system to keep this buzz going.

"Not so fast little lady" Lex said pulling me back by the waist.

"First," Max emphasised "we will play... Never Have I Ever" he said pausing for emphasis as everyone "ooh'd" at his proclamation. He laughed at my pout assuring me that I would get a whole bottle of Smirnoff as a parting present. And so the game began.

Half an hour later and I was even more drunk than before - almost everybody was - and the questions had just gotten ridiculous, everybody just drank for anything!

"Never have I ever spray painted my neighbours convertible then put a Barbie CD in and broke the CD player so that 'Barbie Girl' is set in a continuous loop" I said, everybody laughed and drank anyway.

"Okay, okay okay guys. Settle down!" Max said trying to quieten down the rowdy crowd, "let's make this interesting" he continued. I made a drumroll on the small coffee table beside me as everyone "ooh'd".

"What's gonna happen?" A girl from my English class I faintly remember as Jessica asked.

"Well Jess, I suggest we play truth or dare with a twist. Whoever passes a dare has to take off one item of clothing... Each time." He answered. Everyone - especially the guys - was up for it.

"I'll just kick things off since I thought of the game," Max said "so... Skye, truth or dare?" He asked me with a sly smirk slapped across his face.

I was feeling hella confident and my mouth reacted before my brain did "Dare".