Chapter Fifteen

"Truth or dare. really?" i said back to him with a not so happy with his question look on my face. "ok how about we just sit here and do nothing then." he said as he sat back on the couch. "how about we play some guitar." i said to him. "ok that sounds like fun." he said getting up off the couch. "did you leave you taylor in my car?" he asked as he walked over to his other guitars sitting on stands in the living room. "yeah ill go and get it. be right back." i said as i stood up off the couch and walked towards the front door.

I stepped outside into the cool night air and towards the car. i opened up the backseat door and pulled my guitar out of the seat and slung the strap on the case over my shoulder. just as i turned around there was this group of people with cameras crowding around me and taking photos. they were throwing questions at me and the flashes were everywhere. i didnt know what to do or what to say, then niall walked outside and he rushed over to me through the crowd of photographers. 

"Hey babe are you okay?" he whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me really close to his side. "so niall is it true? is this your girlfriend? how long have you two been dating? how did you meet?" a bunch of different people were yelling out to us. "yes she is my girlfriend and we just started going out. ow please go away and not bother us. thank you." niall said back to them as he pulled me through the crowd by my waist and up the stairs into his house. He slammed the door shut and locked it as he walked me to the living room.

I was really confused at the moment and i couldnt really think straight. when all of the cameras started flashing and people were shouting questions, i just froze. i guess it was because i had never experienced something like that before. 

"Jessica? are you alright?" niall asked. i hadnt even realized that we were sitting on the couch, or that he was holding me so close to him and rubbing my back. he must have thought that i was scared. and to be a bit honest i was slightly. i looked up to see his face full of concern. "im alright niall, really im fine." i said as i put a small smile on my face. "do you want me to take you home?" he asked as he looked down at me. searching my face for an answer. "no its ok. i want to stay here, if thats ok." i said back to him. his face instantly lit up and he leaned down and kissed me gently. "of course its ok. you can stay over when ever you want to." he said to me. "well im kind of tired. can i shower and go to bed?" i asked him. "of course love. go ahead. ill be there in a minute i just have to make a call real quick." he said as he kissed me again and stood up from the couch. he stepped outside with his phone in hand and i walked to his room.

I went into the bathroom and slid off my clothes as i turned on the shower. i stuck my hand in the water to test and see if the water was warm, then i picked up my iphone and texted courtney. 

"Im staying at nialls tonight. I will see you tom love. Be safe with harry!! ;) xx"

I smiled at that text and i knew she would find it funny. as soon as the water warmed up i stepped int he shower and let it wash away the day.

*Nialls POV*

I stepped outside to call harry and ask him what him and courtney had planned for the rest of the night. i dialed his number but there was no answer. i figured he didnt want to be disturbed so i didnt call again i just left a voice mail saying to call me back later. i wanted him to come with me so that i could get something special for jessica. he was the expert on women so i knew he would be the guy to help me out.

I went back inside and walked into my room and i heard the water running. jessica must be showering i thought. i took of my jumper and put a tshirt on. then i threw on some pajamas bottoms which i didnt really wear to bed, but i wasnt going to go commando with jessica in my bed with me. i laughed to that thought. i sat down on my bed and waited for jessica to get done with her shower. i heard the water turn of and the shower curtain open. then a few minutes later the bathroom door opened and she stepped out in nothing but her towel. 

"Hey can i borrow some clothes for bed?" she asked as she walked towards me sitting there. "yeah ill get you something." i said as i got up and walked over to my wardrobe. even with her hair all wet and in a towel, she still looked gorgeous. and thats one thing that i loved about her. she didnt try and thats what made her so attractive. i pulled out a tshirt and some sweatpants and handed them to her. then she dropped her towel and started dressing right in front of me. i couldnt help but look at her. she had told me that she was a model back home so she obviously didnt have a problem with showing off her body, and i have to say that i didnt really mind that she did. 

She hopped into my bed and slid under the covers as i turned the light off. then i walked over and got in my bed. jessica instantly moved closer to me and snuggled up against my side with her head on my chest. "goodnight jessica." i said to her as i kissed her head. "goodnight niall." she whispered back. she must have been exhausted because she fell asleep instantly. her breathing was light and relaxed and i could feel her heart beating against my chest. i couldnt stop thinking about her. who knew i would fall for her so fast and that we would ever meet. i had always said that my princess was out there and all i had to do was wait and find her. i truly thought that i had, and i couldnt stop smiling with thoughts of her in my head as i drifted off to sleep with her wrapped in my arms. i would never let anyone one hurt her. i was her prince and she was my princess.