Chapter Three

We got out of the elevator and walked over to the taxi and opened the door. After we got in we realized it was the same driver from earlier today. "Hello again loves. How are you doing?." he said with a cheerful voice. "We are great thanks for asking." i answered back with a smile. "So where would you ladies like to go this fine evening." he asked. "One of the local pubs please." Courtney answered. "Alright." he said back. We weren't in the car long, it was a pretty short drive to the pub. when he pulled up to the curb we got out of the taxi and handed him some money then walked inside.

"Come on Jess lets go over to the bar." Courtney said over the loud music that was playing. She took my wrist and led me over to the bar and we both ordered some drinks. We both drank two vodka on the rocks and i did some tequila shots. Well actually a lot of tequila shots. So now i wanted to go dance but Courtney kept saying no that she just wanted to watch me. "Jess, when you get drunk and i know you will, i want to make sure you don't go home with some random stranger or get into any trouble." i was already a little tipsy from the vodka and the many tequila shots but it wasn't enough to make me do something really stupid. But i ignored her comment and started dancing. I'm really not the best dancer ever but i love to do it so i didn't really care what i looked like as long as i was having fun.

I was dancing with these two really friendly girls when this really quite gorgeous blonde guy walked up to me and asked me if i wanted to dance with him and of course me being me i said yes. So we started to dance. "So whats your name?" he asked me in a very sexy irish accent that i wasn't expecting at all. "Jessica." i told him. "Wow you have a beautiful name." he said back to me with a smile. "Thank you what yours?" i asked curiously. "Niall." he said. i thought to myself that it was a really cute name and i liked it. I know id heard it somewhere before but my mind was a little bit scattered from all the alcohol. Courtney was just standing over by the bar talking to a very attractive guy with dark curly hair. Wow id taught her well on how to pick a guy i thought as i giggled to myself. I made a mental note to ask her about what all happened tonight later when i got a chance to talk to her. Niall looked at me and asked "Why are you giggling?" with a smile spread on his lips. "Oh no reason, i...just...am gonna go get a drink. be right back." i said. "Alright love. Hurry back and maybe we can go back to my place." i turned around and strode toward the bar with a smile on my face. Wow i have been in London not even a day and i'm already going home with a guy. A very attractive one at that, i was very happy. I didn't know exactly what his intentions were but he was a very nice guy so i thought why not go home with him. it might turn out great.

I got in between Courtney and the guy she was talking to and ordered another shot of tequila and threw it back. It was a little sour going down but i liked. I grabbed my stuff off the chair next to Courtney and leaned towards her ear and said i'll see you later. Then i went back over to where i had left Niall whithout looking back at her. He quickly grabbed my hand and we were out the door into the cool night air off to his flat.