#2 Police uniform

The whole way to the fansing, Moon Byul had been showing off her photos.

She has been working out and she said she gained new muscles and her abs were more ripped, and blah, blah, blah, blah, I would have ignored it if she didn't make fun of my jjasik

Today was "Denim style", thank goodness it was a hot summer.

We were promoting "Yes I am", the title song from our new mini-album "Purple".

I was wearing pink hair, I liked this style, although I would surely suffer the consequences on my scalp.

Byul wore black hair in a high ponytail, it suited her very well, so she always had something to show off.

Hwasa wore long wavy black hair, and Wheein opted for a long light brown.

We were a little worried since this summer several groups come back, we kept our expectations low, but our Moomoos encourage us and support us to make us greedy about getting a #1.

The Moos were very excited, we arrived at the event and they immediately received us with surprises, Hwasa got a special gift: a kind of camping backpack full of chips bags.

"Are you going rock climbing somewhere?" I asked.

"Nae, I'll be back after a month of visiting the stars," she answered wittily.

The event would be brief this time as we had a very tight schedule. After giving our impressions for this comeback, I decided to concede one last question, the truth, I like interacting with our fans:

"Unnie, you like answering questions," Wheein told me.

"Mamamoo, we'll answer a question about Mamamoo," I clarified just in case.

There was a young policewoman:

"It's not a question, but..." she said, "...Moon Byul unnie, could you wear this uniform for once?" 

I was surprised, no, I was very surprised, Moomoos are bold.

"Algessseubnida" Byul accepted immediately.

The girl approached us and took off her black jacket with badges, Moomoos love seeing Moonbyul in that style.

"Wow! Isn't it very cool?" This hamster said excitedly.

The three of us turned to see her and congratulated her, we knew one of her dreams was to be a police officer.

She got all my attention, honestly, she did look good on her, but I wouldn't give her anything else to brag about.

"Congratulations, now you've become a policewoman," I told her.

I was curious so I asked and it seemed to be a real uniform, the owner clarified.

"Oh, I'm envious!" ByulYi holds her lapels just feeling the uniform, "It's amazing," she explained.

She looks like she didn't want to take it off.

"So, did you fulfilled your dream already?" I added to make sure she wouldn't leave Mamamoo later.

"Just by wearing it?" She laughed sheepishly.

We all laughed, Wheein made some funny comment about the Moonbyul's pink choker still on her neck.

Time to return the uniform to the real owner, our manager asked.

I couldn't stop looking at her when she took off the jacket, I felt something weird, it was like...I'm not sure what is it, but I liked her in a way I don't understand...what if she wasn't in Mamamoo? She really would have a job like that...?, I was spacing out...

"We have a fansing tomorrow," Wheein pulled me out of my crazy thoughts

It had been a brief moment with the Moomoos, but we asked them to support us in our next events, they are always there for us.

. . .

"Unnie, didn't I look great in uniform?" Byul babbled back in the van.

"Byul unnie, you're still in time to quit Mamamoo and find your ideal job," Wheein suggested, "Solar wouldn't mind, right unnie?"

"Yah! it doesn't concern me" I complained.

"Ani, I don't think so," replied Byul, looking at me. "Solar is so clumsy, I have to stay in Mamamooo to take care of her," she said looking into my eyes and squeezing my cheeks.

Isagnhae...keep to myself with a flutter in my stomach.

"AISH!" I shoved her away roughly and rolled my eyes, turning back to ignore her, although smiling inwardly by her choice.