#5 Everything to me

. . . . .

. . . .

. . .

. .

.

.

"To My Sweet Sta.."

"Moon Byori I want to..."

"Byul fighting!"

"Hamster, today is a special day..."

"BYULAH, YOU KNOW YOU'LL DO IT WELL..."

.

.

.

"Aishhhhhh!!!"

I had no fuck$#% idea to start with this letter. Now I only have one sheet of paper.

"Aigooooo, oppaaaaaa, why me?! Why not Hwasa or Wheein?!" I tried to persuade our manager once again.

Manager oppa and Hyemin unnie had been insisting me the whole week to write a letter to "The Famous Byul Cafe" first episode.

We were in RBW's manager's office, today is the day before the broadcast and my nose was starting to itch, which is a bad sign.

Manager oppa was asleep, he was waiting for me to finish this special letter to Mamamoo's annoying hamster.

"What the hell! I'm out!" I got up...

Suddenly, Hyemin rushed in. She nearly slammed the door in my face.

"It's ready?! Have you finished it?! We have to confirm the section and..."

She caught me next to the door while oppa was still lying on the couch.

"Yahhhhhh!" she kicked the man.

"Wae?" Wae?"

"Didn't I tell you to watch over her, she almost ran away again!"

"Mwo? I gave her a 50 sheets pack and she was using all of them, I thought she was writing a very emotional letter...😅

I returned to my seat and crossed my arms.

"Solar ssi, how are you doing?"

Hyemin looked at me questioningly.

"Unnie, I have no idea what you want me to write!"

"Me? Moonbyul is your best friend, not mine."

"Even so, what should I write?!"

I don't want her to become more overweening than she already is. I remember the time I wrote for her in Hong Kong, she didn't stop bothering me for a week...

"Maybe Hwasa or Wheein could write it instead?"

"Don't even think about it, Wheein will be in the second broadcast."

"Aish! Shiroooo!"

The manager came up to me and snatched the paper sheet...

"..."

"😶"

"Solar ssi!" Not even an introduction?! Just scrawls. How difficult is it to write something for Byul?!