#12.2 "No Pepero Game!"

...What the hell is Moon Byul doing up here? !!!

I looked at Hwasa at the side of the stage. I gave her a "What?" but she just laughed and gave the thumbs up.

How I hate this damn game!

"Yong Sun ah, Fighting!!"

Was YongHee cheering me on from below..?

I looked at JoonHyo, he had a look of illusion. His hand was squeezing mine, I stirred a bit until I found MoonByul's sight, and it wasn't a friendly look at all.

"Joon ssi, your hand..." I said as kindly as I could, he understood immediately and released me.

I definitely had no way out of this...

.

.

.

.

.

******************
"No Pepero Game"

(Part 3)
******************

.

.

.

.

.

.

🎤"WELL! WE ALREADY HAVE OUR COMPETITORS! REMEMBER TO GIVE IT ALL BECAUSE THE PRIZE IS VERY TEMPTING AND...!"

Hwasa interrupted the MC who moved a bit away from us.

🎤"NEW INSTRUCTIONS! AT THE REQUEST OF THE BIRTHDAY GIRL, THIS GAME WILL BECOME EVEN MORE INTERESTING..!"

Everyone was making noise.

🎤"WE WILL MAKE A MIX STAGE!"

What the hell?!

🎤"IT SEEMS EVERYONE IS WILLING TO WIN, BUT WHAT IF THE CONTEST IS NOT WITH YOUR CURRENT PARTNER..?"

🎤"...SO WE'LL COVER THE EYES OF SOME OF YOU AND CHANGE YOUR PARTNERS!"

Oh my God! How did they come up with these nonsense!

Several couples came down from the stage.

Good decision!

I was about to retire me too, but...

"I'll bandage myself, so it will be easier for Solar." Joon blindfolded himself with the scarf offered by the MC.

I guess that was nice of him, but I wasn't convinced 😑.

So, just three couples remained on the stage.

Wheein, a guy from the staff, and I were left with uncovered eyes in the front of the stage.

The MC changed the blindfolded persons' places behind us, we still couldn't turn around.

I looked at Wheein on my left side and the staff guy on my right side, I was in the center.

"Don't worry unnie, it will be fun..." Wheein told me.