#13.4 WGM

We Got Married

.

.

.

Dates with YoonDo oppa were more and more often. We were already attending 5 months in this project.

I must admit it is fun spending time with him.

We would be good friends but the tension with malicious comments is only looking to make us feel uncomfortable.

Today the schedule is in the Korean Village and...

Mamamoo?!

"Mamamoo is coming to WGM's villa?!" I read the message from Hyemin unnie.

I knew they were invited, but I wasn't sure which broadcast they would appear on.

Now I understend why Hwasa and Wheein asked me a few things about Eric.

Although I was used to Mamamoo's craziness, the idea of ​​them hanging around us and playing jokes on us had me restless.

How would she behave in particular?

Lately, MoonByul wasn't around on weekends when I was staying at the rooftop apartment, apparently she had other commitments.

"YongSunie!" YoonDo called me.

I was about to go up to the trailer dressing room to choose my outfit, today we would dress in hanbok.

"Nae?"

"The staff told me Mamamooo will come! It will be great to meet them in person! I'm really a fan!"

"Oppa, maybe I should warn you, Mamamoo is crazy."

"Seriously?! You guys seem so shy..." he thought for a moment. "If they're as nice as you, there won't be a problem!"

He was no different on and off camera, he was exactly the same and I liked that...

"YongSunie, later..."

"Nae?" I left my spce out.

"After the recording...maybe..."

"Nae?"

"Would you like to go out for dinner?"

"Oh..." I did not expect. "You and I...?" I asked nervously.

"Ani, ani," he shook his hands in front of him, "I was referring to you, me, and some members of the staff, they told us about the trip to Dubai."

I was embarrassed.

"Oh well..."

"Solar ssi, time to get dressed!" 

Fortunately we were interrupted, I wasn't sure about going, it was Friday and I just wanted to rest.

After a rather interesting morning, YoonDo oppa and I returned to the WGM Villa where our "home" was.

For a moment I forgot there was an additional surprise to end the recording of this day:

Mamamoo was sunbathing in front of the pool!