bright yellow one piece

YOUR POV:
I fall on the bed, tired but also ready to go out and do things. "Tired?" She asks. "A little" i say, sitting up "what did you wanna do today" she looks out our window before replying "how bout we walk around, maybe find a coffee shop" I smile, "that sounds fun, lemme just change first I wanna look presentable" She laughs "you already look gorgeous"

I don't respond, just blush. It feels like the last hotel all over again. Maybe I should kiss her just to see if she leaves and sets the building on fire. It makes me kind of sad, but remember I'm the one who wanted to go and accepted her offer. Plus my mom would never let me live it down if I didn't like the trip.

We are in Hawaii after all. I get an idea and quickly open the bathroom door "hey how about we find a beach and swim around a little!" "Ooooh" she nods and I resume my makeup. I pick out my favourite white bikini, and decide to wear blue jeans, and a dad button up over it.

I walk out, and see Gillian waiting patiently on the bed for me

I walk out, and see Gillian waiting patiently on the bed for me. She stands, saying "I like it" I thank her, and play on my phone while she changes. After only 8 minutes she walks out in a bright yellow one piece, making me smile realizing we're matching

"You like it?" she asks, sarcasm in her voice "yeah, you look good" she chuckles as I try to stare at the ground, hiding my face

"You like it?" she asks, sarcasm in her voice "yeah, you look good" she chuckles as I try to stare at the ground, hiding my face. "Let's go" we go down the elevator and out the lobby doors where Gillian leads me across the road to the beach facing us. I let out a gasp as the hot, white, soft sand hits my feet. The water is beautiful, and I'm practically running to go in.

Ripping off the jeans and button up, I drag Gil by the arm, laughing all the way until we both dive into the water. I feel so ecstatic right now. The water is freezing but in the best way possible. I roam around the waters, as she follows close behind. As soon as we get too far for her, she turns around "I'll see you at shore y/n, or in the shallow end" I giggle and wave goodbye as she swims away.

I reach the line that swimmers aren't supposed to cross since it's the boat areas, and head back. Not before I do some flips though. Underwater flips are so fun, it makes me feel so professional. I look back at the shore with stinging eyes from the water and spot her immediately in that bright yellow one piece.

She's moving around, back faced to me. I assume she's writing something with a stick in wet sand. I remember how fun that is, so I swim back to join her. Once my feet hit the warm sand again she says "wait wait wait I'm almost done!" I laugh and step backwards, covering my eyes. After a few seconds she says "okay I'm done" I open them up and walk forward. Written in wet sand, in big enough letters reads "I ♡ women"

I laugh "i couldn't relate more" she smiles, and dips her feet in the water. I stand in the sand, trying to get warm. She's just so beautiful. I know I still love her, I just don't want to admit it. It feels wrong to love her after everything she put me through. But standing on a beach in Hawaii watching her hair gleam in the sun somehow makes everything worth it. I just stand there, thinking to myself "this is all you've ever wanted."

To stand in your dream place, next to lover, away from your parents. It's all I've ever wanted. I wish for nothing more then to take a picture right now, to freeze everything about this moment. It's so magical. I see a beautiful blue sky, met with the glimmer of soft waves, then a women in a bright yellow one piece standing at the shore. I finally feel how big im smiling, and let my cheeks fall.

"Gillian?" I shout out. She turns back, looking at me, smiling.
"I love you."
She freezes for a moment before pointing to herself, as if to say 'me?'
I chuckle and nod, watching her walk back to me. She hugs me tightly, smiling against my skin. Once she pulls away, she kisses me.
"I love you too." One more kiss before we laugh at this whole situation.
"That was so..... cinematic." We hold hands while standing in beach sand for a little while.