Seeing Austin again

"Austin!" I yelled as I saw him in the lobby of where I was staying. "Hey!" he said giving me one of the biggest hugs. I've been in Miami fo about a day, last night I already unpacked my stuff in my new apartment. "How was your night?" I shrugged. "Good I guess." I said. "Well, your day is going to be even better because you're spending it with me." I smiled. "Ok."

* * *

We spent the whole day together. We went swimming, he tried to teach me how to play guitar, we played video games, we did so many things. The video games were my favorite because I sat in his lap with my head against his chest and we were, playing. it was so fun. we always have fun when we're together anyway.

We laid in his bed and Romo was sleeping on my legs. "I think he likes you." Austin said. I smiled. "I think he does. he's soo adorable!" I said. "But, I'm more adorable." he said. I looked up in those green eyes that I love so much. "Eh, not really." Austin frowned like a baby. "You're mean." he said. I played with his hair. "I was just kidding. You're adorable too." he smiled. "Well that's good to know." he leaned over to me and our lips met. that's our about 15th time today. I haven't seen him in...I don't even know how long. but it felt good to be with him, and kiss him. "I missed you so much." I said wrapping my arms around his waist. My head leaned on his chest. "I missed you too. I'm happy you're here though." he said. I smiled. "Me too."