Taking Jay home

We pulled up into the driveway; today we got to take Jay home. my stomach was still big, and I thought it would go back to normal right after, but apparently it doesn't. we had to ask the doctor how to change him and stuff because, well, he's a boy.

"This is your home!" I said to him. I was sitting next to him in the backseat, and Justin drove. He shut off the car, and he got out and went to Jay's side of the car to unstrap him. I got out of the car, and Justin carried him in. Justin had the biggest smile on his face, and it's been like that all day yesterday, and so far, all day today.

We walked in the house and Jay was just moving his little brown eyes around. Justin took him out of his carseat and he sat on the couch with him. I smiled and I walked over and I sat next to him. Jay looked at me and smiled. "Awww." I said. "He is so adorable. Are you going to breast feed him?" Justin asked smirking. "I would push you, but you're holding him. And yes. I am supposed to in a hour." I said. he nodded. "Here, hold him. I want to make him laugh or something." I smiled and I took him from Justin.

"You have to talk in a baby voice." I told him. he's been trying to make him laugh or even speak a little, but he's just sitting there. "No, I'm not a girl." Justin complained. "So? I won't tell no one, just do it." he sighed. "Fine. Hi baby, hello there." I held back my laugh. Jay smiled even bigger and he was moving his hands around. "See?" I said laughing. Jay started making faint noises. "Aww." I said. "Good. I thought he didn't like me for a second there." he said. "And why wouldn't he?" he shrugged. "I don't know."

* * *

I layed Jay in his second crib that was downstairs in the living room. we have a crib upstairs in our room, and one in the living room. I fed him, Justin changed him, and I out him down because he fell asleep. I covered him up and his little stomach was rising, and his little nose was making little faint breathing noises. He looked so peaceful.

I turned around and I walked to Justin who was sitting on the couch. he opened his arms and I sat in his lap as his arms embraced me. he spread his legs out, and he sighed. "What?" I asked. I looked up at him, and he smiled and shook his head. "Nothing." he said. "It's been a long day." I nodded. it has. Jay actually was crying, he tried laughed, he tried to talk, and he never quit. he wouldn't let Justin leave either. I was holding him, Jay was staring at him, and he got up, and he started crying. it was like Justin and I had to be around him together all the time. "He wouldn't let either of us leave." I nodded. "Yeah I know. it was like we had to be around him together all the time." I said. "Hey." I looked up at him. "What?" I asked. He leaned down and he kissed me. I smiled into it, and I kissed back. We kept going and going, moving our lips in sync, when Jay started crying. We pulled away and I got up to grab him. I picked him up, and I sat back down with Justin. Jay just stared at us. "You're creeping me out." I said smiling. he smiled to, and he started moving his hands, and he was trying to talk. all that came out though were little noises.

Justin put his finger in front of him, and he smiled and he grabbed it. he also looked at it as he was holding it. He actually put his tiny finger next to his. "I think this baby is gonna be smart." Justin said. I nodded. And this was his fist day. Jay wasn't crying, wasn't sad, he was just happy when he looked at Justin and I. and when one of us got up, he would cry until you came back.

I held Jay up like he was standing. "Hey little man." I said in a baby voice. he smiled and moved his hands around. A car rolled down the street, and his eyes got wide and his mouth formed an 'O' shape. Justin laughed, and Jay looked at him and smiled, and tried to laugh too. "You are so adorable." I said. "I know I am." Justin said. I looked at him. "Well, you are too, but I wasn't talking to you." I said. I looked back at Jay. He had Justin's perfect little nose, my cheekbones, And I hope that he has his hair. And his eyes. God, I love his eyes. right now they're still blue, but they're supposed to change soon. "You can tell that we made him." Justin said, breaking me from my thoughts. I nodded. "Yeah. he looks just like us." I said. "Yeah he does."

* * *

"Sing to him." I said yawning. I wasn't tired, but I just yawned. "Ok. umm, I've been working on a new song." he said. I nodded. "Sing it." Jay stared up at Justin. he was so cute.

"Across the ocean, across the sea, starting to forget the way you look at me now, over the mountains, across the sky, need to see your face and look in your eyes, through the storm, and through the clouds, bumps on the road upside down now, I know it's hard baby, to sleep at night, but don't you worry, cuz everything's gonna be alright ai-ai-ai-aight, be alright ai-ai-ai-aight, through the long nights, and the bright lights, everything's gonna be alright ai-ai-ai-aight, All alone, in my room, waiting for your phone call to come soon, and for you, oh, I would walk a thousand miles to be in your arms, holding my heart, I know it's hard baby to sleep at night, but don't you worry, cuz everything's gonna be alright ai-ai-ai-aight, be alright ai-ai-ai-aight, through the long nights, and the bright lights, everything's gonna be alright ai-ai-ai-aight, you know that I care for you, I'll always be there for you, I promise I'll stay right here, yeah I know that you want me too, Baby we can make it through anything." he sang. Jay started falling asleep, and so did I. Justin kissed the top of my head and I smiled. "That was beautiful." I whispered, turning around and kissing him. "Thanks." he said as we pulled away. I sighed and I looked down at Jay. he held Justin's hand as he was sleeping. "I think he likes your singing." I said. "Yeah, and my hand." I smiled. Justin carefully removed his hand, and I got up and I put Jay in his crib.

"Come here and lay with me. we know this couch is wide enough to fit both of us." he said. I walked over to him and I layed down. I felt my eyes getting heavier. "I know it's hard baby to sleep at night, don't you worry cuz everything's gonna be alright ai-ai-ai-aight, be alright ai-ai-ai-aight, through the long nights, and the bright lights, everything's gonna be alright ai-ai-ai-aight. goodnight babe." he said kissing me on the top of my head. "Goodnight." I whispered falling asleep.

_______________

So how do you like this chapter? this isn't the end, and I don't know when I'm going to finish it. I have a lot of surprises planned, so keep an eye out!;) thanks for reading! vote and comment please!

~Gabby