SIGNS SOMEONE IS MANIFESTING YOU

• Manifesting is when someone puts intentional spiritual energy into a goal and it comes true. But what is being manifested is not always fully clear: for example if I try to manifest my one true love, it all depends on who exactly that is. I may not know yet, but the universe does.

1) YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE ALREADY MET THEM

— One of the top signs someone is manifesting you is that you feel like you’ve already met them.

2) THEY'RE ON YOUR MIND FOR NO APPARENT REASON

— Sometimes there’s a song or random comment that reminds you of someone and they pop into your head.

3) YOU BEGIN GETTING MESSAGES TO PURSUE NEW AMBITIONS

— One of the clearest signs someone is manifesting you is that you start to get stirrings to pursue new dreams.

4) YOU RUN INTO THEM IN PERSON UNEXPECTEDLY

— When someone is manifesting you, the flow of the universal energy is drawing you to them. For this reason, you may find that you physically bump into them several times unexpectedly even after years of no contact.

5) A REAL PSYCHIC CONFIRMS IT

— The signs above and below in this article will give you a good idea if someone is manifesting you. Even so, speaking to a real psychic will give you more clarity.

6) YOU SUDDENLY GET STRONG URGES TO MESSAGE OR CALL THEM

— It’s natural to think of somebody you haven’t seen or heard from in a while and get the urge to message or call them. But pay attention to the emotions anchoring this.

7) YOU GET A VISION OF THE PERSON

— Visions do happen. If you’ve had one then you know, if not then maybe you will find out in the future. They may come to you while meditating, trying to fall asleep or tying your shoelaces.

8) THE NUMBERS ALL ADD UP

— Angel numbers are lucky and auspicious numbers sent by the universe as reassurance, guidance, and warnings. Seeing numerical cues is rare. But it does happen, which is why it’s important to think about.

EX: 111, 444, 666, etc.

9) YOU'RE SELECTED FOR AN OPPORTUNITY YOU NEVER EXPECTED

— Another of the big signs someone is manifesting you comes to you in the form of good fortune. You win something or are given an opportunity out of the blue that changes your life and leads you to this special person.

10) OTHERS BEGIN TO LEAD YOU TO HIM OR HER

— When someone is manifesting you, it travels down a kind of “spiritual grapevine.” Think of it as vibrations or subtle messages sent by cosmic messengers.

11) FAMILY TIES LEAD YOU TO THEM

— Our lineage and family ties have deep spiritual significance. They also have a big impact in our daily, practical life. One of the ways to know someone is manifesting you is to see where you’re led by your family connections and obligations.

12) FEELINGS OF DEJA VU START COMING UP FREQUENTLY

— Deja vu is a fascinating feeling. It’s the sensation that you’ve already met someone or been in a certain situation multiple times. It can be confusing and trip you out sometimes, but in general deja vu is more on the intriguing end of the scale.

13) YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY LEADS TO SOMEONE UNEXPECTED

— If you’ve been on a path to explore spirituality then you know that it’s worth it for its own sake. You do it because of a deep and genuine desire to connect to the divine and your own true nature.

14) YOU DREAM ABOUT THEM

— Dreams are one of the principal ways that the universe communicates to us. If someone is manifesting you then they will sometimes show up in your dreams.

15) YOU HAVE A SUDDEN EPIPHANY ABOUT A RELATIONSHIP

— If you’re in a relationship but suddenly feel it’s time to get out, that could be one of the signs someone is manifesting you. You are meant to be with them.

If someone is manifesting you but you’re not currently available, the universe will often find ways to make you available.

16) SOMEONE UNEXPECTED ARRIVES TO HELP YOU OUT OF A JAM

— Sometimes you find out someone has been manifesting you when they enter your life as a heroic figure.

17) YOU MYSTERIOUSLY FEEL VERY DRAWN TO SOMEONE

— Another signs someone is manifesting you is when you’re drawn to someone in your life that you’ve never thought of in a romantic way before.

©️ Venus Threader