chapter 1; prank calls

Quick note: thank you for clicking on this! if you haven't read the description, this story will include some sensitive content like mental health problems, self harm, violence, homophobia (and more). as previously said i will not be putting the cw/tw on top of each chapter for no spoilers but a disclaimer will be on top of the chapters that need one. if you want to be careful i will display the trigger warnings at the end of the chapter!! please be careful while reading some of it can be graphic.
i hope you enjoy ♡

"two years, and just like that, my head still takes me back"
[ never really over - katy perry ]

finally Friday had came around and Dream had a small sleep over planned with his friends. Sapnap and Karl were here since middle school. they were in a science group together and quickly became friends. surprisingly for them being at this school they weren't terrible people like most were.

Sapnap is quite popular, he used to be in the football team and he'd host most of the school's trashy teenagers parties at his house while his parents were out for business trips or whatever they were doing.

and Karl is Sapnap's best friend, they never were away from each other. although some rumours started going around that they were dating, both didn't pay much attention to it. i mean they both knew if was false so there was no reason for it to be a disturbance.

the three made up the perfect group and it had always been that way.

Dream was already back from school and at his house, patiently waiting for his friends to arrive. while cleaning his room he had found one of his old phones, probably from sixth grade. paying no mind to it he threw it on his bed so he could take a look at it later.

"hey dream!" the voice of Karl coming in echoed through the room downstairs.

"hi! come in my room, the doors open" dream yelled back waiting once again for his friend. the stairs creaked as Karl made his way up. Sapnap was also there since Karl did offer him a ride to dreams house.

"oh my god, guys look what i found while cleaning" Dream picked up the phone showing it to Sapnap and then Karl. the only reason why he showed them was because they had probably taken some cringy pictures on it or even made 'youtube videos'.

"i haven't unlocked it yet tho" he continued.
Dream was sitting on his bed motioning the both of them to come sit with him.

the three started talking about stuff they'd normally talk about for a while. going on and on until they'd have nothing else to talk about. their conversation went from talking about 'middle school stories' to 'what should we do now'. it was already past 10 so apart from getting drunk at a random park they could find, there wasn't many other places they could go to.

Sapnap had other plans though. prank calls, a classic sleepover activity. even if the two other boys thought it was a stupid idea, they still agreed on it. Karl suggested that they should call numbers Dream had in his old phone. and so there it was, they now had an idea that could entertain them.

"guys i don't know the password of this phone" dream had the cell in his hands tossing it around.

with many attempts later, from password to password they had finally found it. Dream typed 0404 and it unlocked.

"that's the stupidest code ever, Dream. you were a stupid child." Sapnap laughed with Karl chiming in along side.

going straight to the contacts, Dream found many numbers that were still active. He scrolled through an endless amount of names he couldn't even remember.

——————————————————————
🔘clay taken

A
acix 🧦
C
clay taken                                                        me
F
felix penis
H
him🍭
M
mom <3
#
???
——————————————————————
he cringed at the that one corny name and continued scrolling. the list went on with even more numbers which didn't even have a contact name.