chapter 2; getting ready

Dream, Sapnap and Karl were all woken up from plates and pans clanking together downstairs.Dream living alone, he obviously thought his house was getting robbed.

He shushed the the boys who were whisper yelling at each other trying to put the blame on whoever hadn't locked the door after entering dreams house yesterday.

Dream told them to stay in his room and pulled out a bat that bud behind his door.

now this could go two ways. one, he dies and never comes back or two, his house is haunted by ghosts and which case he'll probably die too. so down to one option; he dies.

He walked down his stairs on his tippy-toes as he propped the bat on his shoulder ready to swing it.

"Dris!?" Dream yelped

well, neither of his assumptions were right but at least he didn't end up dead.

'Dris' aka Drista was Dream's younger sister. she lived in a different house with their parents not too far away. she'd usually only come over on special occasions like birthdays or christmas.

"Hi clay!" she ran towards her brother with open arms.

"sorry if i scared you, i wanted to surprise you by coming over and cooking breakfast but i dropped everything on accident" Drista laughed and pulled away from the hug.

"yeah you scared the shit out of me" Dream wheezed "guys! come down it was just my sister!" he then continued on yelling for his friends to come down.

"i'll just continue on cooking breakfast"

the kitchen counter was filled with random ingredients scattered everywhere. a pan was coated with butter and batter placed in the middle. Dream set up some plates and utensils on the table while waiting for his friends to come down.

as he was doing so, he heard the stairs creak and his two friends following up behind the sound. Karl's hair was unnecessarily messy and his neck was covered in red spots. Sapnap noticed Dream staring so he stepped i front of Karl leaving his face flushed.

"i was about to die and you guys were having sex i'm my room" Dream suddenly burst out laughing.

"first of all, we weren't having sex and secondly to be fair, you probably weren't going to die" Sapnap said sitting down at the table.

"Hi drista" karl waved " and also dream you're just sad 'cause you get no bitches" he joked.

"you guys are disgusting" Dream fake gaged.

Drista waved back laughing, placing down the plate in front of the boys now collectively sitting around the table next to each other.

as the boys starting eating something came up in Dream's mind. even if it was only 1pm, George's- well his friend's party was today. a sudden rush of nervousness came over his body. Dream knew he wasn't attracted to George anymore but he was still kind of stressed about seeing him again for the first time in a couple years.

Dream had taken a year gap between high school and college, he hadn't seen the boy since 10th grade because George also had to move away to the uk for 2 years.

Thinking back on it, George really wasn't that good looking but he obviously hadn't hit puberty at that point and time so maybe he looked even better now that he's older.

thoughts flooded Dream's head. what if he sees him? what's he going to say? or maybe Dream should make the first move? no, that'd just be awkward. George would think he's obsessed with him.

"Dream, hello? you haven't are anything" Karl snapped Dream back into reality.

"oh nah i'm just not hungry"

"also are you guys down to go to a party tonight?" He picked at his food and pushed it away.

without a doubt, the boys agreed not even bothering to ask who's it was or where it was at.

the following hours that lead up to the party had Dream a bit stressed. not because it was a party but because of George was going to be there. he was nervous earlier today but it never really hit him. obviously Dream knew he was overthinking the whole situation but it only made it worse.

at this point, Sapnap and Karl had already left to go get ready. the party was in an hour. he still had to get a new change of clothes since he knew he would definitely get his current one dirty.

searching through his drawers, he pulled out a thight black shirt that hugged his figure and some fairly baggy greyish jeans. trying on his outfit, he looked himself in the mirror trying to figure out what was missing. after a while he decided to accessorize with silver rings and multiple necklaces. finalizing his outfit with brown eyeliner and mascara.

while doing so, he heard his phone ring throughout his airpods with the message "nick 'panda emoji' is calling. would you like to accept?" the voice of a male's british voice played through his ears. Dream clicked the bright green button to accept Sapnap's call.

"yo, you getting ready?" the voice of his best friend rung through his ears.

"yeah i'll be out in a minute" he replied. "i'm probably gonna be there in about 10 to 15 minutes" Dream continued.

"alright sounds good! Karl and I are all ready."

the two said their 'goodbyes' and 'love yous' and then hung up.

once walking downstairs and locking the doors, a rush of excitement hit him.

or it could also be a rush of stress. who knows?

[A/N: okay another chapter down! idk if this is a good length for one chapter because i used to write chapters of 2000 words and this one is only half but i think it's fine? ]